Chapter 4

After Mrs. Weasley had stopped sobbing because Fred and George had gone to the World Cup on bad terms with her, and she didn't know if they would make it back okay, we ate breakfast. It felt good to be back at the Burrow after all the madness that had happened.

But not everything was back to normal. Someone named Rita Skeeter had wrote an article about what happened at the World Cup, and Mr. Weasley had been mentioned, but not by name. Remember when he assured some random people that everything was okay now, and we kept walking to the tent? Well, that's what the article said, but way over-dramatized. It said something about bodies being removed from the woods, which definitely wasn't true.

That whole thing resulted in Mr. Weasley having to go into the office, on a weekend, too. It was all so crazy.

I was now sitting in the backyard with Ginny and Hermione. We were talking about the upcoming school year at Hogwarts. Ron and Harry were inside doing god knows what, and the twins were probably working on some of their products upstairs, away from Mrs. Weasley, who was cooking dinner.

"I really do hope that Lavender and Parvati don't decide to move back into the dorm," Ginny said. "Then I won't have a spot in there, and I don't really want to have to stay in the third year dorms-"

"Why not?" I asked. "We obviously love having you in our dorm, but what's so bad about your classmates?"

"They're annoying," Ginny groaned. "Plus, you guys are cooler! It's so much more fun staying with my best friends."

"Well, if I were you, I'd cross my fingers, because I overheard Lavender and Parvati going on about how they're tired of dorming with the older girls," Hermione said.

"They're both so sweet and fun to be around, but man, they get annoying," I snickered.

"Who gets annoying?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Harry and Ron standing there, being nosy like always. I rolled my eyes.

"You, nosy," I scowled at Ron.

"You're the nosy ones, out here... gossiping, or whatever girls do," Ron said. Hermione, Ginny and I all looked at each other and laughed, making Harry and Ron look at each other in confusion.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked.

"Nothing, nothing," I giggled, calming down a bit.

"Can we help you two with something?" Ginny questioned, a hint of annoyance in her tone.

"You can't, but Hermione and Lily can," Ron said rudely. "Come on-"

"I'm tired of you guys always shutting me out!" Ginny complained angrily. "Why can't I come, Ron?"

"Because you're an annoying little-" Ron began.

"Your mum said that she needs your help with dinner," Harry interrupted.

Ginny's face went red at Harry addressing her, but with one final glare at Ron, she stormed off into the kitchen.

"Bloody hell, who pissed in her pumpkin juice?" Ron muttered, as we all made our way up to his bedroom.

"She was fine before you decided to grace us with your presence," I said. "Maybe your presence just irks her- I'd understand if it did, you know."

Ron and I's friendship consisted of us being total assholes to each other. It was obviously a joke though, it was pretty funny. Especially when I was the one being rude to him.

"Lily," Harry whispered, falling behind Hermione and Ron by a bit to talk to me. "We need to tell them about our scars burning over the summer."

My eyes widened.