Chapter 10

"Harry! Hi Harry!" a squeaky voice sounded from behind Ron, Harry, and I. I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hi Colin," Harry replied. I knew he was getting annoyed with Colin's obsession with him, but being Harry, he was way too kind to say anything. To tell you the truth, if it was me, I would have lost my temper already.

"Harry! Guess what Harry? Someone in transfiguration said that you-" Colin was cut off by the huge crowd of kids going into the Great Hall sweeping his tiny self away. "AHH! Gotta go, bye Harry!"

Ron snickered. "Looks like there's a new member in the Harry Potter fan club, you can put Colin's name right under Ginny's!"

Harry gave Ron the look, and went ahead of us to sit down. Me and Ron started laughing, talking about Ginny's crush on Harry until we got to our table in the Great Hall.

"Hey losers," I said, sitting down in between Ava and Harry. I tried coming up with an annoying way to greet my friends every day.

"I am NOT a loser," Olivia said, taking a bite of her food. "I am a well educated knowledgeable human being."

"Yeah, okay," I mumbled sarcastically, which resulted in a book to the head from her.

I put some food on my plate, and just when I was about to eat for what felt like the first time in forever, Ava grabbed my fork.

"AVA! You know how I feel about food!" I yelled, gaining attention from the people surrounding us.

"Sorry, sweetie, but we are going to do some investigation. Come on, we're leaving," Ava said, getting up, and trying to pull me with her.

"We just got here!" Ron said through a mouthful of chicken.

"Too bad, let's go!" Ava tried pulling me up again, but I wouldn't budge. By then, Harry, Hermione, and Olivia were standing behind Ava, waiting for me.

"Harry, get her," Ava sighed, stepping out of the way.

"Wait what- PUT ME DOWN!" I exclaimed as Harry picked me up and started walking out of the Great Hall with me. "HELP! I'm being kidnapped!"

I got weird looks from everyone in the Great Hall.

"Great to know you all care about me," I muttered, accepting the fact that I wasn't going anywhere.

We were now outside of the Great Hall.

"Wait, where's Ron?" Hermione asked.

"Who cares? Let's go," Ava said, grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

"Go where? What are we even doing?" I asked. This was kidnapping. Ever heard of the movie Taken? Well, this was it.

"We're going to where the Chamber of Secrets writing was while everyone is still at dinner," Harry explained as we turned down a few corridors. Ron ran up behind us, complaining about how we left him behind. Clearly, he was busy stuffing his face.

Eventually, we were back where the craziness all started.

I looked the wall up and down, feeling sick to my stomach.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENER. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR BEWARE.

"You know, people are saying you or Harry are the heir?" Ava said.

"Me? Or Harry? We're not even Slytherins. Harry wouldn't hurt a fly," I scoffed. I noticed Harry had a weird look on his face, like something was wrong.

"We're going to get in so much trouble being here if we don't hurry up," Hermione said anxiously. With that, we all moved closer to the wall, and started examining it, looking for things that we hadn't seen before.