Chapter 16

Harry clung on to me tightly for a very, very long time. The whole Great Hall was staring at us. I loved him to the moon and back, but I wished he would let go for both of our sakes.

"Where were you? Who took you?" Harry whispered, looking me in the eye.

"Malfoy. He took me and put me in a broom closet," I whispered back, shooting a glare at Malfoy.

"I'll kill him!" Harry hissed. "Why did he take you?"

"He thought I knew what was under the dog," I whispered. "But Harry, I don't think it was all him, he looked... possessed or something, I don't know!"

Harry's eyes widened.

"I have a lot to tell you, but first I need to find Malfoy," he said.

I snickered.

"Malfoy! I'm going to give you five seconds to run!" Harry shouted, giving Malfoy the scariest glare I'd ever seen him muster.

Malfoy didn't need a second warning, he was out on the count of two.

Harry began chasing after Malfoy. My eyes widened, and then I cracked up.

"I'm guessing that Mr. Malfoy had something to do with your disappearance?" Professor McGonagall said, astonished.

'Later,' I mouthed.

She nodded solemnly. I needed to tell her everything, especially that Malfoy had looked possessed.

"So, how are you guys doing? I've been locked in a broom closet for a few days!" I grinned cheekily at Hermione, Ron, Ava, and Olivia.

"I'll kill Malfoy!" Ron seethed. He probably figured out that Malfoy had something to do with it by the way Harry chased him out.

Ron then ran out, probably trying to track down Malfoy.

"KILL? I'LL DO MORE THAN KILL!" Olivia shrieked, running out of the great hall. My eyes widened. What could be worse than killing?

"Usually I try to be the responsible one, but in this case, MALFOY BETTER HIDE!" Hermione said, and ran out after Olivia.

That left Ava and I staring at the doors of the Great Hall, expecting escalation very quickly. We were right.

The whole Great Hall stopped as we heard screaming.

Ava and I looked at each other, and then took off to see what had happened. Dumbledore got up from his chair, McGonagall followed behind him, and the rest of the professors sat in total shock.

"YOU DUMB- FOUL- GIT!" Hermione yelled, trying to get at Malfoy. Ron was pulling her backwards, stopping her from seriously injuring Malfoy. "HOW DARE YOU?"

"I had nothing to do with it!" Malfoy shouted in her face, looking genuinely convinced.

Could it be possible he actually didn't remember it? What happened was awful, but it didn't seem like he was right in the head when it all happened.

"Nothing to do with it my arse!" Hermione shoved him into a wall.

My jaw dropped. Hermione had never shown such anger before. As she kicked him in the shin, and went for a go at his face, Ava grabbed her and held her back.

"Hermione, calm down! Everything will be okay!" Ava exclaimed, struggling to hold Hermione back.

"I WON'T! HE TOOK MY BEST FRIEND!" Hermione said angrily.

"If it makes you feel better, I insulted him
everyday and gave him a horrible time!" I smirked.

Malfoy nodded furiously.

"SHOO! You disgust me!" Ava said, and pushed Malfoy away.

He ran off. In about another five seconds, we heard Olivia, and she was mad. It was always hard to contain her when she was mad.

"YOU SUCK, MALFOY! OH, WHAT I'M
GOING TO DO TO YOU! FIRST I'LL GIVE YOU TO THE DEATH EATERS WHO ARE STUCK IN AZKABAN, AND GIVE THEM THEIR WANDS! THEY CAN BLOODY MURDER YOU FOR ALL
I CARE! AFTER THAT, IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE-"

"Olivia!" Ava scolded.

"You said worse earlier!" I said jokingly.

"Whatever," Ava laughed, and rolled her eyes playfully.

"GET LOST, DEAREST COUSIN!" Olivia yelled at Malfoy. I froze.

Cousin?

"Cousin?" I said, out loud this time.

"Yes, my mum, Bellatrix Lestrange, who I hate and loathe and despise, is sisters with his mom. My whole family are horrid people!" Olivia said, a disgusted look on her face the whole time.

"MALFOY!" I heard a loud voice bellow.

Oh no.

It was Harry.

He threw Malfoy against a wall aggressively, pointing his wand at Malfoy's head.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"Nothing!" Malfoy gulped.

"LIES!" Harry yelled.

"HARRY!" I screamed, pulling him backwards. "He didn't know what he was doing!"

"Stay away from Lily, Malfoy," Harry spat, ignoring what I said.

"I will," Malfoy said. "Not that I would want to be around you and your filthy blooded friends anyways..."

"Just go!" I pointed towards a random corridor. All empathy I had for Malfoy suddenly vanished.

"What in the name of Merlin is going on here?"

Oh no...