Chapter 6

The next morning, I woke up tangled in Fred's arms as the sun slowly began to shine through the windows. I lifted my head up to see that George, Lee, and a boy named Kenneth Towler were still sound asleep.

I sighed, closing my eyes again and snuggling deeper into Fred's chest. His arms tightened around my waist, and it was just one of those moments where I appreciated him more than anything. As much as I was more than capable of protecting myself, being with him made me feel safe.

I didn't want to have to get up and go to my classes, I just wanted time to stop for a moment. You're telling me that in the whole wide world of smart witches and wizards, not a single one of them created a spell that could make time stop?

My thoughts lingered onto Ava- I was still furious with her for snapping like that last night. I got angry even just thinking about it.

And what about Sirius? Harry and I had to stop him from coming back, something bad could happen to him. I hated the fact that he couldn't just be free. Him, Harry and I could've been so happy as a little family together. I came to the decision that Harry and I would have to write him, and lie and say that we imagined it.

I felt Fred stir. I glanced at him to see him slowly opening his eyes.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I said quietly.

Fred groaned, pulling me on top of him in the process. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it further over us.

"Shh, you'll wake up the sleeping beauties!" I whispered, tilting my head towards the rest of the boys in the dorm.

"My bad," Fred said in a sleepy voice, and then paused for a moment. "Nice hair."

When I woke up, my hair was usually very crazy and tangled, because of how long it was. I scowled, and then attempted to flatten it out.

"You know, maybe if we just stay in here and pretend that we mysteriously disappeared, everybody will forget about us and we won't have to move," Fred said.

"Yeah, the big flaw in your master plan is that it's very unlikely that nobody will notice that Lily Potter and Fred Weasley are missing," I whispered. "Especially if we were to go missing on the same day."

"If Lily is going to wake us up every morning, I think we'll have to throw her onto the street," the voice of George grumbled. I looked across the room to see him sitting on the edge of his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey!" I hissed. "It'll be the last thing you do. Anyways, I've got to go get ready for class, Fred."

"Fine, if you insist, " Fred sighed, loosening his grip on my waist. I smiled and pecked his lips, before rolling off the bed.

"This is mine now, by the way," I said, stopping in the doorway for a moment as I pulled on the hem of Fred's T-shirt that I had slept in. I turned around and walked to my dormitory.

I pushed the door open slowly to find Hermione already awake, along with Ginny. They were chatting quietly about something by the big mirror, where Ginny was doing her makeup.

"Lily!" Ginny whispered, dropping her lipgloss and rushing towards me. "Hermione told me what happened last night, I can't believe it, you're not going to sleep in there forever, right?"

I glanced at Hermione, who gave me an apologetic look.

"I can as long as that one continues to act this way," I glared towards Ava's bed. "I just came to get ready."

An hour later, I was ready and sitting at breakfast with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Ava had purposely sat as far away from me as possible, and Olivia obviously followed her.