Chapter 8 Torn

WARNING: DIRTY CHAPTER

I unlocked the door, and pulled Riker in with me. His family didn't know where I lived, and they would guess he was with me, and I knew I only had an hour tops before one of them were calling him wondering where we were. I took my opportunity, pulling him toward me, leaning my weight on the wall.

I reached for the back of his head, pulling his face to mine. His kisses were corse and vicious, and I knew he knew what I was going for. His hands gripped tight on my hips. I pulled one hand way, not breaking the kiss, and put it back in his hair. He picked me up by my thighs, now holding me against the wall. He broke the kiss for only a second. "Fuck girl, you drive me nuts!" Than his lips were back on mine. I felt the wall pull away from my back.

Next thing I knew, I was laying on my back on my bed, kisses moving from my lips to my neck. He started to lightly bite the base of my neck, and a deep loud moan came through me. I tightened my hold on his hair, pulling him tighter to me. I reached one hand down to his penis, rubbing over his sweatpants. His body stiffened, and the moan came through him. Before I realized it, the sweats I borrowed from him last night were off, along with my panties. His finger was slowly rubbing my pussy, but quickly speeding and rubbing harder.

My back arched, head went back and what noise came through me I didn't recognize. I was about to cum, so I pulled his hand away, forcing him to roll over. I pulled his sweats down to the knees, pushing them the rest of the way off with my feet, already straddling him. His penis was hard as a brick, and standing straight up. I kneeled down, putting as much of it as I could into my jaw. I looked up, his eyes were full of want. I started sucking as hard as I could, moving up and down his penis fast.

"Shit!" His head went back, eyes falling shut. His legs bent up at the knees, he started to moan. "Fuck!" His penis pulls from my mouth, and was on his knees behind me kissing down my spine, abruptly forcing 'it' into my pussy. He was not going easy, and this time, I didn't mind. I heard a slurpy sound, but I wasn't paying attention to what it was. Next thing I know, his finger is slipping into my ass.

"Oh damn babe!" My head falls over. Moans start coming back, and I don't even try to stay quiet. I put my hand down, and I start rubbing myself. My body starts to tingle, and I know I'm about to cum. "Make me cum!" He goes faster. I lean forward forcing his penis out of my vagina. I roll over, holding my legs into the air. When he comes closer, I grab his penis, pointing it into the tip of my ass. He slowly forces it in. It only hurt for a few seconds, than the pleasure felt even better.

Soon he's pounding my ass, and it feels amazing. He leans down and starts biting my neck again. "Fuck babe, I'm going to cum!" I pull his hair, he goes faster. He starts inserting and removing his fingers from my pussy over and over, getting faster and harder every time. "Ooohhhhhhhhhh" I lose control. I start screaming, and he goes faster. Seconds later, I'm leaning my head into his.

He slows down, but not stopping. He pulls from my ass, moving back to my vagina. Now stop a better angle, I can kiss him too. He keeps rough thrusts. And, am I going to cum again? Right as I am about to tell him to go deeper, he arches his back, going as deep as he could go, starting to moan loudly. I grab 2 fistfuls of hair, feeling the sensation again. He feels it to, opening his eyes up long enough to see my face, smiling, than speeding up as fast as he can.

We both start moaning louder, almost screaming, at the same time. "Oh fuck babe, don't stop!"

He goes harder, deeper. "Oh shit, I can't...hold...it....any..." He tightens his face about the time my legs tighten around him. "Oh sshhhiiiiiittt!" He screams!

"Oh yyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I release the hold back, digging my nails into his shoulder blades. His back arches, dropping his head into the crook of my next. She slows down, moaning quieter. Soon he has completely stopped. His face is still in my neck, holding himself up on his elbows and my legs still wrapped around his waste minutes later. Both our breathing is still really heavy.

He picked his head up, putting his lips on mine. Softly. "I am never leaving your place ever again." He smiles and starts kissing me again. No force in it at all anymore. I smiled. His kiss was full of sweet passion.

After many minutes, he rests his forehead against mine. Eyes still closed, but a wide pleased smirk on his face. When his eyes open again minutes later, he looks into mine. There is something I have never seen before. I also see happiness, love, kindness and do I sense a feeling of torn in his eyes too?