Chapter 23 Conformation

YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AMAZING. THIS STORY JUST HIT OVER 400 VIEWS, AFTER ONLY HITTING 300 A FEW DAYS AGO. AS A REWARD TO YOU GUYS, I AM GIVING YOU ALL AN EXTRA CHAPTER FOR TODAY, AND WILL BE POSTING A CHAPTER EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE AMAZING. I LOVE YOU ALL.

REMEMBER TO SMILE :-)

When I came out of the store, I didn't see the car. I looked around, than I heard a honk. I looked in the direction, and saw Riker waving his hand our the window. I smiled and walked over and got in. Riker was still grinning. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes, throwing my purse and the bag in the back seat. "I thought you were over there?" I questioned as he put the car into drive and starting pulling out.

"I was until a group of girls kept lingering around the car. At that point I drove around for a few minutes than parked over here. I swear, I need to get these windows tinted." He laughed, and I just rolled my eyes.

I looked at Riker again. Still smiling. How do I tell him this? "Hey babe, can you stay calm until morning?"

He looked at me disappointed. "What? Until morning? Why not tonight?"

"Because it says that it may not be accurate unless it is first thing in the morning." I looked at him. "I think I can wait, which means you can too."

"Okay, if I to." he pouted. I laughed at him.

He took his right hand off of the steering wheel, and I grabbed it, interlocking our fingers. I laid my head against his shoulder. Like he does every time, and I love it, he kissed the top of my head, than laid his cheek against the top of my head. It was a peaceful quiet through the car, and the radio was playing faintly. You had to be focused on it to be able to hear it.

"Hey babe?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah?" He seemed calmed down some.

"You know, I never really wanted kids this young, but I have to admit, I am quite happy." He sighed. "But, I also have the fear that I am not pregnant."

He pulled the car over and lifted my face to his. The kiss was sweet, and I didn't want it to end. When he stopped, he smiled, looking into my eyes. "If we aren't having a baby, than I promise you, we will be." I smiled. He returned the smile. Than he kissed me again.

Just than his phone started to ring. He started to answer it, but I stopped him. "We should be home by now. You answer, she is going to know what we didn't go straight home." He smiled at me, and set the phone back down. He gave me one more kiss before pulling back onto the road.

When we got home, I grabbed my purse and the bag of tests from the back seat. Riker was at my door before I turned back around. I accepted his hand and we walked to the door. Tonight we were staying in the apartment. If I was pregnant, I couldn't help move. Then his family would start asking questions. I guess I could come up with a cover story.

We walked in, and I took the tests straight to the bathroom to take first thing in the morning. Riker met me at the door before I turned around. As I did, he placed his hands on waist. I dropped my purse on the floor, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rubbed my foot on his leg, and he pulled me up just as I jumped. He carried me to the bedroom, and laid me down on the bed. I gave him the night I promised him before we left the house.

*****

I woke up at around 3 am soaked in a sweat. Riker was sweating too. I woke him up. "Riker, its 100 degrees in here, I think the air conditioner quit."

He sat up on one elbow. "Shit, it is hot in here!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, i told you." He playfully pushed me back down on the bed. He grinned than got up.

He walked over to the thermostat and sighed. "Yup, it quit!" He plopped back down on the bed. "I can open the window?" I nodded. He got back up and went to the two windows in our room. The two windows on different walls allowed for a breeze to flow through the room, and it felt better instantly. "Yup, that's better!"

He got back in bed, and laid down next to me, wrapping both arms around me. He started kissing my cheek repeatedly. "I wouldn't want my love, the mother of my unborn child, to be hot."

I chuckled and rolled over toward him, looking him in the eye. It was silent for a few minutes. Than he kissed me softly. His left hand started rubbing my stomach, and I had to admit, "I can get used to that?"

He look down. "What, this?" He started rubbing faster.

I smiled. "Yeah!"

I kissed him passionately. His arm scooted around my waist, pulling me closer. When my fingers found his hair, they immediately tangled in. He rolled on top of me, holding his weight by only his elbows and knees. He kissed me deeper. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, and I let him in. He moaned when my tongue found his and tangled around it. I chuckled.

In a matter of minutes, we were on round two, making sure to stay quite with the windows open, and its 3 am and almost silent outside.

****

The next morning I woke up, and Riker was still asleep. My arm was wrapped around him and my leg straddled him. I watch his back muscles flex as he breathed. It was rather sexy.

Than an idea hit me. I could go take a test, than being almost ninety-nine percent sure I was pregnant, I would come wake him up with the news. I quietly got up out of bed without waking him, and slipped my robe on. I walked to the bathroom and quietly closed the door. After reading the instructions carefully I opened the cap and peed on it.

I put it back down on the sink after putting the cap back on it. I would have to wait 3 minutes until the result would show. I walked into the kitchen quietly and started a pot of coffee. It has been 4 minutes now. I took a deep breathe and walked back to the bathroom. I picked the test and took one look at it. I gasped, covering my mouth, and dropped it to the floor.

Taking one long leap across the hallway I went into our room. Riker was still asleep. Perfect! I jumped onto the bed and Riker groaned. He rolled over and looked at me. His sleepy eyes and messy hair made me want to kiss him. Wait, that's not why I came in here. "What gives, its too early."

I straddled him and he watched me carefully. I leaned down to whisper in his ear, "But daddy, its morning now!" I sat back up and watched him. After only a few seconds it sank in. He smiled wide. "You know, you really should get used to waking up early. I remember Caleb used to wake up every morning at 6 on the dot."

As soon as I finished saying that, he pulled me close throwing me next to him on the bed, his lips crashed on mine. "You better not be playing with me?" He kissed me again. "Because if you are, this is one sick joke."

I laughed and got up. I went to the bathroom and picked up the test that I dropped. I plopped back on the bed next to him. "Nope. See Daddy?"

He just took it and threw it across the room and planted his lips on mine again. "God, I am so happy. You have no idea." Than his lips are back on mine again. I did have an idea. Not just an idea though, he showed exactly how he felt.

OMG! IT IS CONFIRMED! RIKER AND AMY ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY. I AM SO HAPPY NOW! WHO ELSE IS EXCITED TOO?