Chapter 16 Making Up

I was off to dream land, although I didn't want to. I wanted to just stare at him all night. He starts humming "Smile" and I do what the song tells me to. Minutes later, before he finishes the song, I am off in the most peaceful sleep I have had in a long time. For the first time in many nights, I fall asleep with a smile on my face, and it is all because of Riker Anthony Lynch.

"Riker." What the hell?

"What do you want, and please be quiet?"

"I came up to apologize, but I see Amy is still asleep. Mom said she never left last night." I hear its Rocky. I am not ready to share my attention, so I pretend to still be asleep.

"I will have her find you when she wakes up." Riker lays his head against mine. Than I hear his bedroom door close. "Geez, you ain't taking her away from me after only 4 hours." He whispers.

Not thinking, I chuckle. Oops. His body shifts, staring me down. "Good morning." I say innocently.

MATURE CONTENT

He rolls his eyes, than kisses my forehead. Than the bridge of my nose, down to the tip. He moves to my cheek, than the corner of my lips. He pauses. I turn my lips to land on his. We both smile in the kiss, missing this greatly. His arms tighten around my waist, and my hands find his morning messy hair. He rotates on top of me, and as much as I know I should stop this, I just don't want to.

He kisses deeper, more force. He stops, looking at me, and smiles. He jumps up, and I begin to get confused. I look up in time to see him locking the door, than comes back to he bed with that stupid grin on his face that I have missed more than I knew I did. His lips land back on mine, and kissed for only a minute. Moving down my jaw line, I know why he locked the door.

He groans, stopping to look at me. "Ill be right back, don't go anywhere." I laugh as he gets up and leaves the room. Only a minute later, the comes back in silently running and closing the door and locking it so nobody heard him. He has a condom in his hand, and he lays it on the bed side table. He gives me the stupid grin again, and leans back over me again.

While he kisses softly, his hand begins to explore up my shirt. my body tingles, and my muscles tighten. He ended his rubbing pattern of up and down my side, and slides into my sweats. He reaches his spot, slowly rubbing at first. When a moan escapes me, he holds his mouth tighter to mine, to block the sound.

I reach down, sliding his bottoms off. He kiss keeps the passion, it doesn't get rough. In a matter of minutes, we are both naked and are tangled together. He only sits up long enough to put the condom on and his right back to kissing me again. He stops kissing, holding our mouths still together as he slides in. We both moan, and he pulls completely out, repeating that four more times.

His hand comes down and he starts rubbing around my pussy as he thrusts in and out. I try to focus on staying quiet, and he has to stop many times to stop me. Our lips never part. I start feeling my moment come on, and instead of telling him by moaning, I easily bite his bottom lip. He thrusts a little harder, and my legs wrap around his waste.

"I cant hold back any longer." He whispers. I nod, and he goes harder. When it hits me, I have to bury my face in his pillow to muffle the sound. I feel his face against the pillow as he hits his peek, and moans into the pillow as well. The only movement that occurs after he's finished is moving the pillow off of my face. He smiles that grin at me, than lays his head and my neck, where I am still playing with his hair.

****

He rolls onto his back after a few minutes, turning his head over to smile at me again. "That's a good way to start our day together." I chuckle and nod in agreement. He rolled over on his side, pulling me to do the same. For a long time we lay there staring into each others eyes.

I decide to break the silence. "So, what are we doing today?"

He gets a thinking expression on his face. "Well, I have an idea, but its not just a day thing." He stops, thinking. "I'm really glad you came when you did last night, I have to leave today."

I give him a pouty look. "You're leaving me?"

He chuckles, shaking his head. "No silly. I want you to come with me. We have a family reunion, and I wanted to drive, so I have to leave today. I want you to come with me."

He can see by the look on my face I get nervous. He quietly laughs, leaning in to kiss me. I really don't want to stay here without him, I would miss this too much. I already went weeks without it. But, on the other hand, I am nervous to meet his family. I mean, not counting the few weeks we were broke up, we have been dating for 3 months now. "Okay, but I pick the music."

He laughs, "deal!" I laugh with him, and kiss him softly. "We better get you home and packing."

I groan, laying my face in his chest. He kisses the top of my head. I look back up at him. "What if you're family doesn't like me?"

"They will love you, I know I do." He kisses me softly again. "You said that last time, and they all love you." He closes his eyes, throwing his head back on the pillow. "Were you awake this morning?"

At first I was confused, that I realized what he was saying. "Yeah, I need to go talk to him, don't I?"

He nods, his head still down on the pillow. "He sounded sincere. He has been as tore up as me, knowing what he said was wrong." He looked back up at me. "Thank you for coming back, I don't know what I would do if I lost you forever."

I sit up, straddle him and kiss his soft perfect morning lips one more time before getting up. As I am getting dressed, he gets up, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turn around to face him. "You will never lose me again, so you better not ever get tired of me."

"As if!" He rolls his eyes, kissing my cheek before going to his closet to change. I finish straightening my shirt and go to catch up with Rocky.