Chapter 32 Announcement

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS. IT IS SO CUTE, AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE TOO! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT EVERYONE. (REMEMBER, LETS GET THIS STORY TO 1K READS! IT IS JUST OVER 20 AWAY) VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

  We pulled into the Lynch's driveway. I was really excited to get in there and spill. Riker was the cool one this time. We didn't do very well about making them wait last time, failed badly. But, he wanted to do it this time. Together we worked out a plan on how we were going to do this. We both noticed the curtain moving in the living room about a dozen times, but didn't show it any attention.

  This, our plan working, was the first part of out plan. They, the entire family, was probably in the living room right at this second. We have been sitting here in the drive way now 10 minutes. They are all probably going nuts. Like I said, the curtain keeps moving. Once we had the plan completely worked out, we got out of the car. Riker held my hand to the door.

  He knocked 2 quick knocks, like always. "Come in!" Yup, they know we are here for sure. When we walked in, Riker closed the door still holding my hand. He smiled at me before we rounded the corner to the living room.

  "Hi guys!" Riker greeted before taking a seat and me sitting on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder casually. Everyone was acting cool, like they weren't just watching us, but we both knew better. This lasted for about 30 minutes. Every now and than, I would look up at Riker, and he would smile and kiss my forehead, bringing a smile to my face.

  Once the show was over, Ross turned off the television. Riker took advantage of the moment of silence. "So how is everyone today?" As much as he tried, he just couldn't lose the smile off of his face. I praised his efforts of staying cool though.

  "Oh, you know." Ross got up, coming to sit next to us on the couch, since I didn't take my seat. "What about your day, how has it been?" He didn't look at Riker, he was looking at me. He knew that if Riker didn't want to crack, that if he really wanted to, he wouldn't. He also knew that me, the one who doesn't shut up under pressure, will crack, nearly, every time.

  Sorry Ross, not going to work this time brother. "Oh, you know." He glared at me, not even a smile was on my face.

  Than he looked at Riker. "Anything interesting happen to you today bro?"

   "Well, I got woke up at 7 am but my so annoying brother." He flashed a grin back at Ross.

  Ross stood up. "OH COME ON!" Everyone in the room started laughing at Ross. He glared at all of them, than looked back at us. "I know you guys know."

  "Know what?" I asked Ross. Man, if looks could kill, I would fall over dead this instant. "I don't know anything." Riker grinned at me.

  "Seriously guys? Are you really going to do this?" Ross sat back down on the edge of the couch looking at us.

  Riker cleared his throat. "I said, and I quote myself here, got to give credit where credit is due, 'I may not say since my annoying brother calls me at 7 in the morning to ask'. Do you remember that?"

  "Look!" Ross scooted closer. "I'm sorry, but please don't torture me. You only told everyone a month ago that you would be finding out boy/girl today. I want to know, and so does everyone else."

  "I only see you begging Ross." I looked at him. "Excuse me for stepping in, but everyone is just watching you, not begging with you."

  Riker put his hand on my stomach. I looked at him, he gave me a 'well done' smile. I smiled back at him as he kissed my forehead. This was too much fun, we really should have done this the first time. I put my hand over Riker's that was on my stomach. He opened his fingers, interlocking them with my palm on the top of his hand.