Chapter 30 Morning Love

Mature content ahead

2 month later...

Not much has changed over the last two months. Well, maybe a little. I have discovered that my babies love pancakes. It is one of the only things I can eat that doesn't make me sick, and I crave it like you wouldn't believe. Riker makes me pancakes nearly every meal. He has been taking care of me, pampering me. He even brings back surprises when ever he goes out for something, or goes to band practice and I don't feel like going.

This morning I woke up to Riker rubbing my now visible baby bump. His cheek was laying on the top of my head with my face in his chest, so he didn't know I was awake. He was singing softly. It was like he was singing to them. I laid motionless for a few minutes, taking in the moment. He was just singing and rubbing, paying no mind to me. Than he stopped. He kissed the top of my head, wrapping his arm around me. I laid motionless still.

After a few minutes his phone rang. To make my faking legit, I stirred just a little until he started rubbing my back. "Hello. Yeah. No, not right now. Amy is still asleep. I don't know, should I wake her up and ask her how much longer she will be sleeping?" It was so hard not to laugh at that. "That's today Ross. Yeah, well, I don't know if I should. How about because you are calling me at 7 am asking me to. No, Ross! Look, I have to go before I end up waking her up. Well, when you finally meet a girl who will actually be with you long enough to have your baby, you will see. Oh, but I did brother." He laughed silently. "Well, when that day happens, you wake her up and see how she feels. I have, she doesn't like it much. Which is why I have to go. Ross, seriously dude, bye." He hung the phone up, dropping it on the bed next to him.

I saw how hard he was trying not to wake me up, I felt bad. I stirred again, moving deeper into his chest. He kissed my head again, making me smile. He chuckled. "Good morning love!" He kissed my head again, bringing a bigger smile to my face. "I like that. I kiss you, and.." He did it again, and like before, I smiled wider. "...you do that!" He chuckled again. "I love it!"

I moved my head, laying it on his arm, and look up at him. I lean up and give him a kiss. He pulls me closer. "I like it how every time I kiss you, you pull me as close as possible." He chuckled, and he kissed me this time, pulling me as close as I can possibly get.

When he pulled away, he looked me in the eye. "You know, I am not going to be able to do that much longer. Not that close anyway." The smile on his face was priceless. For a long time we just stared into each others eyes. "We have to leave in 30 minutes, I was going to wake you up if you didn't wake up on your own." I rolled over, but even at 3 months pregnant, it was getting difficult. Riker laughed. I play slapped his chest, making him laugh more.

I got up and fumbled to the bathroom. I took care of my business, than went back into the bedroom. I walked in so quietly, Riker didn't even hear me. He was walking through the middle of the room in his boxers. When he got to the closet, I snuck up on him. I wrapped my arms around his back, kissing a line across his back. "You know.." I kissed a few more times than he turned around. "...we do have 30 minutes before we leave." I pulled his face to me, kissing him passionately. His arms wrapped around my waist. The kiss grew intense quickly.

Mature Content

Soon we were back on the bed again. He was leaning over me, kissing down my neck. I moaned and I felt him smirk. He looked at me with eyes full of lust. My fingers slid into his hair and pulled him back to me. Well, you can guess what was going on. He pulled my shirt over my head, than started kissing down my neck to my shoulder, and down my arm. Every place his lips touched tingled as he moved on. When he got to my waist level, he slip my pants off. I used my toes, gripping the bottom of his boxers and sliding them off. He smirked at my action before coming back to face level with me, kissing my lips again.

One leg at a time, he moved his between my knees, pushing mine open. He looked right into my eyes as his penis slid in. He leaned down and started kissing my neck as he started to thrust. One of his hands went down my side, over my thigh and he started playing with me while the thrust. I pulled away from his kiss to look him in the eyes. He rested his forehead on mine as my eyes fell shut. He started to thrust faster and his fingers started making faster circles when my moans got louder.

His lips found mine again. After about 5 seconds, I glided my tongue on his bottom lip. When his lips part, I snake my tongue in and it starts dancing with his. Every ounce of my body was now tingling, wanting just a little more. Okay, a lot more. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he goes just a little deeper, but keeping the same pace. When my moans start to echo, our tongues still dancing, he pushes deeper, moving faster and with more force to his thrusts. He moves his finger up higher, and does the same thing with it, moving faster and harder. When my legs tighten around him, he started moving even faster.

I pull my lips from his and look into his eyes for only a second before my eyes fall shut again and my head falls back. As my now loud moans get louder, the faster he moved until I look at him, and his eyes are closed. "Give it to me babe!" He opens his eyes and looks at me, throwing his lips back on mine, going his fastest until we both hit orgasm at the same time. The kissing doesn't stop until 30 seconds after he completely stops thrusting. When he stops, he laid his forehead on mine. I let my eyes flutter open and see him smiling looking into my eyes. He pecks my lips one more time. "You know, I have to admit, sometimes these random moods can be a wonderful thing." He chuckled, making me laugh.

After about 30 seconds I ask, "What time is it?"

He laid down next to me reaching for his phone. "7:42. We have 12 minutes to get out the door."

I groaned. "Well, I guess we should get up. But, I have to admit, that is quite a way to start the day." He chuckled and nodded at the same time, leaning in for a kiss before he got up. I walked over to my dresser, grabbing my under garments. I watched Riker from the corner of my eye as he stepped into is boxers.

He turned to me. "Enjoying yourself." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "As if." I could feel my self start to blush. I started to turn around to hide it, but he came over, grabbing my arm.

He placed his on my jaws, rubbing his thumb over my cheeks, making them blush more. "I love it when you blush. It's really cute." Of course, this made me blush even more. He pulled my face to his, kissing softly and passionately. "I love you Amy, so much!"

I smiled at him. "I love you Riker, more than you could ever know."

His smile widened. "I think the fact that we are getting married and in only 6 months, we will have two beautiful babies, I am guessing it is a lot." I smiled and kissed him again. He pulled away and kissed my forehead one time. He than went back to his closet again before looking back at me and smiling.