Chapter 11 Rocky Road

Warning: Mature Chapter

After moms visit, Riker started acting funny. I couldn't put a word or feeling to it, but it was weird. What happened? They weren't alone much, but they were some. It has been a week since they left, and still no change in Riker. I mean, the kisses were still the same, touches never changed and he didn't talk to me any different. It was just that something was different about him, and I couldn't put my finger on it.

Late one night, we were curled up on the couch, watching a movie. He wasn't complaining like he usually does, and I couldn't stand it anymore. Anymore and I was going to bust from the inside out. I pulled myself out from under his arm and walked to my room, leaving him in the living room. I jumped on the bed, burying my face in my pillow to hide the tears that threatened to slip at any second.

I felt the bed dip. Damn, I forgot to lock the door. He laid down next to me, nudging his nose in my neck. "Babe, what's wrong?" He sounded very concerned. I tried to answer him, but it just came out muffled since I didn't want him to see my face. He chuckled. "I didn't catch a bit of that hunny!"

Well, here goes nothing. I turned over to look at him, and his concerned look turned to sadness as soon as he saw my face. I really don't know. I really want to ask you that?" He looked confused. "You haven't acted the same since mom and Caleb left, and I am starting to get scared that you don't want to love me anymore."

Sadness over powered every expression rolling over his face. He held it there for a minute, than smiled. "I have been acting different, haven't I?" I nodded. "Im sorry for worrying you, but I promise you nothing is wrong. I just have the conversation on my mind that we were having the moment they arrived." I looked at him, knowing what he was talking about. He smirked at me. "I know you heard the conversation that first day." He suddenly looked sad again.

"Yeah, I did." I turned my face looking away from his face to his chest, which was bare. He stayed that way here, most of the time. Hell, lets be honest, that's all the time. He hardly leaves anymore. I love it though, having him here all the time like that.

"Well, it still doesn't change the way I feel, but it certainly has your mom watching over me." He laughed. "She even promised to pop back in to check we weren't, quote unquote, hitched, very often." I shook my head, looking back up at him. "She sees how you love me, she feels a little too much actually."

"What?" I was shocked by now. "She said that?" I was started to boil. I knew she worried about me, I mean she is my mother, but I didn't know she felt that strong. "You know what, I don't care." I leaned up, looking deep into his eyes. "I love you just enough, maybe a little more. I will always love you."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips first as a peck, than building to a much sweeter kiss. I rolled onto my back and he followed me, supporting his weight on his elbows. When I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him in tighter. I was almost begging for this, and so was his friend, who I felt very knows against my leg through his sweats. We haven't had time like this once since my mom left, the mood was just never right.

I slid my hand down his chest, stomach and under his sweats. His body slowly got tighter as I moved down, until I got to my final destination, and he moaned arching his back just a little. I giggled. I felt him smile in the kiss, than started moving down my neck. He slid his hand through the leg of my short shorts, slowly inching his finger into my vagina. He got his laugh when my back arched and I let out a needing want. He pulled away only off my neck, and looked at my face. "Damn, you're tight!" His statement was full of excitement.

I chuckled, forcing his sweats off. The grin on his face grew. "Oh my god, I love you Amy so much!" He said while easily slipping my shorts off with one hand. "Foreplay, or get right to it?" I shook my head, holding onto his penis tighter, pulling it where I wanted it, where it belonged. He leaned down, kissing me passionately as he slid it in. Wow, he wasn't kidding. It had gotten tight, or his penis has grown. He held his weight up on his elbows, taking each thrust soft and slow, and I loved it. I swear he could read my mind.

He leaned his head down into my neck, and I held the hair and the nape of his. Our breathing was picking up, and my nerves started to tingle through my whole body. Oh, how I have missed this. I turned my head slightly, and lightly nibbled on his ear lobe. A very deep moan passed through him into my neck. I started leaving traces of kisses up and down his neck until he picked his head up.

I didn't have a word for the look in his eyes, but I know I loved it. I wrapped my legs around his waste, allowing him to go deeper. That first thrust though sent my body into the best pleasure imaginable. As he picked up speed, our moans got louder. I pulled his head down to me and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me!" He smirked, picking up speed slowly. I watched as his back muscles flexed with every thrust. God, he was hot!

After only a few minutes, I could feel it coming. "Harder. Faster!" He obeyed, and man did I love it. His breathing got heavier, as did mine, and I knew I was going to blow at any second. I wrapped my legs tighter, tugging harder at his hair. He was going very fast when it his me. My moans came out almost a scream, and I was sure everyone in LA could hear, but I didn't care. His muscles were tightening now. "Cum with me!"

He nodded. His moans build to a deep echo in his throat, to a louder shaky moan. "Oh fuuck!" He almost screams it! The pressure releases, leaving all pleasure behind. My back arches, and my head leans up tight against his. He releases a loud moan, his whole body tightens and the thrusts become deeper and more forceful. With every thrust in, a moan escapes me. As he slows, his body relaxes on his elbows, less than and inch from my body. My fingers stay locked into his hair, his head still down for a few moments. Than he picks it up, looking into my eyes. His hazel eyes get to me every time.

"You were saying?" He asked sarcastically. I silently laughed, rolling him off of me. How did I deserve such a beautiful love in my life. We were laying in bed, still naked, when we heard a knock at the door.

Riker moaned, tightening his grip on me. "Ill be right back. I don't know who that is." He pulled me tighter for one second, kissing me sweetly. I got carried away, than the knocks happened again, but harder. "I love you!" He yelled as I grabbed my long night gown, slipping it over me before walking to the door.

"I love you too!" I called, already in the living room. I walked to the door, the knocking continued. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I call to who ever is breaking my door down. I open the door, "Don't people realize what time it..." I went in shock for a moment. "Rocky?" He smiled at me.

"What?" Riker called from the other room. I heard hustling to slip his sweats back on. From what I do know about the Lynch boys, this will be a joke tomorrow. Riker rounded the corner, shirtless. Well, that certainly wont help him much tomorrow. "What are you doing here Rocky? And how did you get here?"

"Wow, you know how to make a brother feel loved." He laughed, welcoming himself in. I watches as he walked past me. "Nice place Amy!" I looked at Riker, giving him a look saying 'Get rid of your brother or else.' He groaned and went after him while I went to change into clothes, since getting rid of him wont be easy, that I did know.