Chapter 31 We Both Win

We were on our way to the doctor. We were both excited, today we find out what we were having, and I had promised Riker that after the appointment and we told his family and called my mom that he could tell the fans. The hate had stopped after Riker stuck to his promise and quit using Twitter for over a month when the hate didn't quit. They didn't think he was serious I guess. Now he was back online again and everyone seemed to be happy for us. They knew we were engaged, but they didn't know about the little ones yet.

He was excited to tell them though. Just being family was killing him, and I know he wanted to tell everyone. The people at the label knew, since I worked there too. There was no hiding that from the people we both worked with. For the first month that we knew, I was throwing up all the time, and I tried to make it not noticeable, but sometimes it was impossible to hide.

I smiled at Riker when we pulled into the parking lot. "Today is the day babe." He smiled back and kissed me softly before we got out of the car. I met him at the front of the car, wearing a sweat shirt to hide my baby bump since the fans didn't know yet. This would be the last time I would have to wear it, because the world would know tonight. When we walked in, I was immediately greeted by the receptionist who smiled at me.

I sighed in and took my normal seat next to Riker. He wrapped his arm over my shoulders and kissed my head when I laid my head down on his shoulder. "That is something that I love." I looked at him. "Every time I lay my head on your shoulder, you always kiss my head." He started this 'what I love about you' thing this morning, and I was loving telling him everything that he did that I loved too.

"Amy?" We both looked up and saw the nurse. She smiled at us as we got up. "Its great to see you guys again." She closed the door behind us. "Everything going good?"

"Amazing. I am starting to get a tad uncomfortable though." Riker squeezed my hand.

She smiled. "Well darling, You are having twins. It can get a little uncomfortable sometimes." She turned to face me when we walked into the vital room. "He still making pancakes every meal?"

I smiled wrapping my arms around Riker. "Yup, he is amazing." I said looking up at him. He pecked my lips softly. He smiled at me when he pulled away.

She smiled at us. "You guys are the cutest. I love when I see your name on my list." She started taking my vitals and I held onto Riker's hand. I laid my head on his shoulder, he kissed my head, like always.

When we got into the exam room, Riker took his normal spot right in front of me when she closed the door. His hands were on my waist, but lately I have noticed his hands are a little more in the front, more on my stomach. His smile showed and his lips were on mine. We had a make out session until we heard someone clear their throat loudly.

Riker pulled from me taking a few large steps backwards. I looked at the door through my lashes, my cheeks burning. Dr. Michelle was chuckling. I looked at Riker, who was blushing hardcore with his hand on the back of his neck. He had the cutest smile on his face, making me chuckle. I got his attention, and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Sorry, I would have walked away and came back, but I am swamped today." She walked over to the counter, and Riker took his second spot on the stool next to me.

"That usually doesn't happen, usually it stops when we hear the knock." I looked at Riker, and he smiled at me.

She turned to me and smiled. "Well darling, I would say that today brings a lot of excitement, and I don't think you heard me knock, did you?" We both shook our heads like little kids who just got in trouble. "Well than, lets get started than, so we can get to what you are most excited about." She winked at us, and Riker and I looked at each other at the same time, sharing a peck before he leaned back, letting the doctor do her work.