Chapter 18 Writers Block

Mature Content Ahead

Week later...

A whole week has passed since me and Riker made up. Now, everything was back to normal. Although his dad loves me too, it took him some time to welcome me back in a hundred percent, which I completely understood. I did hurt Riker, as well as the whole family. Besides Riker, I think it hurt Rydel the most.

For the last 2 days, she hasn't let me leave her house. I only did once, and she pouted until I brought her with me to my apartment. I had to write a new song for me and Sam to review over tomorrow. I was having a lot of trouble, so I was secretly hoping that Rydel could help me. She watched me write, not asking any questions, until I turned when I felt her glaring at me. This happened a lot over the last week.

"Rydel, you can seriously stop glaring at me. I told you I wasn't going anywhere, so you can stop hounding me." She just snickered at me so I turned around. I picked my phone up, her watching me. I dialed a number, and she immediately tried to take the phone out of my hand.

A= Amy Ri= Riker Ry= Rydel

Ry- You wouldn't dare call him.

A- Oh yes I would

Ry- You will regret it (I only laughed)

Ri- Are you guys still fighting?

A- Babe, can you please come get your sister?

Ry- I will never go! (evil laugh)

A- Before I go nuts. (glared at her)

Ri- Sure, ill be right there.

Ry- Come, but I am not going.

A- Oh, yes you are!

Ri- Rydel, behave until I get there. Amy babe, I am on my way. Pulling out now.

Ry- (sticks her lip out in a pout)

A- Rydel, don't do that.

Ri- Rydel!

Ry- You don't love me anymore.

A- Its not that, I just have to have this done by tomorrow at 7 am.

Ri- You still haven't finished tomorrows song yet?

A- No

Ri- Well than why did you bring Rydel back with you?

Ry- Because she loves me more than you.

Ri- Hah. Yeah right.

A- Oh my gosh, don't do this again.

Ry- Well pick a side already.

A- I pick getting this song done before 2 am.

Ri- Need help?

A- Yeah actually. Come throw your sister into a package and ship her to Africa, please?

Ri- (laughs) There's an idea!

Ry- Hey. (scrowls at me)

A- Oh, please, hurry Riker!

Ri- 2 minutes away babe!

Ry- (Leans against wall pouting.)

A- Thank you.

Ri- Do yo need help writing your song?

A- Not sure yet.

Ri- Is your door open?

A- Yeah! (Door opens down stairs)

Ri- (laughs) I'm here.

We both hang up. A few seconds later, Riker walks into my music room. First he smiles at me, than walks to Rydel, slinging her over his shoulder. "Anywhere in particular you want her sent to in Africa?"

Meanwhile, Rydel is throwing a tantrum like you wouldn't believe. Wow, Riker can take a lot. Rydel is kicking and punching. Screaming with every breathe she can manage, while laughing at the same time. "Umm...don't tell me so I don't feel bad and go looking for her." He nods and walks down the stairs. He didn't even say good bye, but I knew he would text me first chance he got. I heard the front door open faintly, than a few seconds later, closing again.

Finally! I sighed, and turned 100% focus back to the sheet in front of my face. I only had 1 verse finished, and writing today was proving hard. In my thoughts, I was startled and jumped when I felt a kiss on the top of my head. "OW!"

I turned around, and I saw Riker covering his nose. My mouth fell open, and both my hands flew up to cover my mouth in shock. "Oh my god Riker, I am so sorry. I was just startled." I slowly walk toward him, still too shocked that I just banged Riker's nose for kissing me. "I am so sorry!"

I reach him, and wrap my arms around his waist, and kiss his chest a few times. A few seconds later, both his arms wrap around me. "If I kiss your head again, can I please keep my nose?" Now he was being sarcastic. I laughed, and turned my head to face him. I pull on his necklace, making him lean into me. I throw my arms around his neck. The second our lips meet, all my stress vanishes!

Mature Content

After a few seconds of kissing, his tongue glides across my bottom lip. I part my lips, and he slides his tongue in. In that instant, life is perfect. Our kiss leads to a hardcore make out session. I slide my foot along his leg, telling him I was going to jump. When I do, he catches me. We were getting heated, until he sets me down. Not paying attention to what he set me down on, we hear piano notes. We both pull away from the kiss instantly, being startled. Riker loses his balance, falling down. Well, lets just say that he still had his arms tight around me and my arms were still tight on him, so when he fell, I fell with him.

We were both on the floor, laughing, still holding each other. Once we stopped laughing finally, He just looked at me smiling. "I'm so glad that I finally got you back." With that, he pulls my face back down to his and starts kissing me again. This was perfect. I swiped my tongue along his soft lips and he parts, pushing his tongue through. I moan at his quick action. He smiles, slowly sliding his hands down from behind my head to my lower back.

In one swift motion, I am on my back, and he is leaning over me. I was loving his spontaneous urge, and I led it on. I slid his shirt over his head. Sliding my fingertips down his chest and his torso, he moans deeply, curling in his body. I chuckle.

Soon we are both completely naked, still in the foreplay stage. I lean toward his ear while he is sucking my neck, and whisper, "Make love to me." He leans up, looking into my eyes as he slides in. After, he shifts his weight from his hands to his elbows and lays his forehead on mine. I don't know what was more fun about this, the spontaneous action or the fact that we were still in the music room.

After nearly an hour of soft love making, kissing and lots of soft moans, he picks up pace. Just as I feel my orgasm coming, he leans up more, looking into my eyes. I pull his face to mine and start to kiss his soft lips for the millionth time tonight, and the moans start creeping out. Just as my moans turn into sighs and softly saying his name over and over, his face crinkles in my neck. He moans loudly into the crook of my neck, than shows to a stop.

I start kissing his neck, than he looks at me. "I love you Riker Lynch!"

He leans down, kissing my lips passionately. After about 2 minutes of kissing, he pulls away, leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you Amy Taylor!"

OKAY, I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

SMILE EVERYONE!! :-)