Chapter 1: Look at the random man- OMG ITS MARKIPLIER

{It doesn't go straight to FNAF scene, I'm making a build up but it will only be around 11 chapters long}

I walk through the quiet village center as darkness consumes me. The black velvet blanket that is the sky has small diamond like stars that shine and illuminate the darkness below. I look through a few shop windows as I walk past but most of them seem to be shut since it's around 11pm. I see a random Starbucks that seems to be new and I shake my head in disappointment. I don't hate Starbucks but it ruins the town's classic atmosphere.

After walking a few more minutes down the road I spot my best friend's coffee shop that her family owns. Luckily it's stays open until 12 so I decide to pop in and have a hot chocolate and chat.

The warm air takes the redness away from my cheeks and fingertips as I step inside. I look up to see my best friend Nellie instantly spot me.

"Hey, Hannah. It's nice to see you here." She wraps her arms around me for a hug and I gladly hug her back while sneakily stealing her body heat.

"It's nice to see you too, Nellie." I reply as we pull away from the hug.

"I'll get you the usual, then we can sit down and have a chat." She giggles as she begins to prepare two hot chocolates. I take my woolly coat off and I place it on my chair at a four seated table. I look around at the paintings and little nik naks that are placed of classic wooden shelving with a smile plastered on my face. The original fire place and everything else sets a family and home like atmosphere. Nellie then takes a seat across from me and gives me my hot chocolate.

"So how's America doing for ya'?" She takes a sip of her drink and I do the same.

"Not bad. I'm glad I could find a nice village place in LA. Its quite surprising that a mere 30 minutes away is a huge city center." I sit back in my seat and I see a man walking past the shop, he stops and begins to read the signs and I notice he has a pretty good looking face even though half his face is covered in a scarf. I should of brought one out now I think about it.

"Good, good. You eyeing him up?" She nudges me and I can't help but blush a little bit. "Ooooohhh."

"You might have a new customer coming in so pay attention." I change the subject and we both turn our heads to the sound of the door opening while the bell above the door rings.

Nellie quickly speeds off behind the counter and acts as if she wasn't even talking to me. I take a sip of hot chocolate, I then look up from my cup to watch the man walk in.

"How can I help you sir?" Nellie happily asks the man. I keep the cup in my hand as I listen. I watch as he pulls his scarf down and I see some stubble and some glasses appear. I-I-It-Its M-Ma-Mar-Mark-Markiplier! The cup slips from my hand for a second but I quickly keep it steady again as some spills on my black jeans.

"Shhhhhhh-shoot." I grab a napkin from the table and I begin to mop up the spillage. I look up to see them both staring at me so I shyly look away and take another sip. Mark orders his drink and goes to sit down a few tables away. I quickly stand up and go to the till to speak to Nellie.

"Oh my god, Nellie!" I whisper-exclaim at her. She turns the kettle on to brew and turns to me.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" She asks whispering too.

"You know that 'Markiplier' guy I fangirl about." She nods in response.

"That's fucking him, right bloody there!" I whisper-scream as I hop up and down in excitement.

"You're so British... You should speak to him?" She suggests as she begins to make the drink.

"I'm shy and awkward when family members come round, do you really expect me to speak to someone so popular as him?" I roll my eyes as I watch her put some hot chocolate mix in the cup and then add hot water. She adds some cold water to cool it off a little bit before adding a dollop of whip cream and a few marshmallows.

A/N
If you couldnt tell already, I am British so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong about America, kindly comment and correct me so I can change it.

She takes his drink to him so I take my seat again. I watch out of the corner of my eye as she talks to him so I take another sip of my drink.

I met Nellie in the village when I moved in about a month or so ago, we instantly became friends and since she grew up here she teaches me about America and corrects my British way of speaking. Like 'Rubbish' to 'Trash'.

I look over to Nellie and she is still talking to him so I start to get very curious. I attempt my best to eavesdrop and I manage to catch a few words from Nellie.

"...fan...come...please?...she lov...thank you!" She shouts the last part and I gulp as worry fills my stomach. Nellie skips over to me and I pull her down so I can talk quietly into her ear.

"What was that?" She then pulls away from me.

"Just getting a friend over." She whispers back and looks over to the front (near the windows) of the shop and I follow her gaze to see Mark walking over to us. She quickly sits to my right and Mark sits down across from me with his drink in his hands. I slouch back a little in my chair and I stare at a sugar sachet while I read it over and over again.

"I'm Nellie and this shyguy is Hannah." She points to me and I dare to look up at Mark's face. He has a huge smile set on his face, my face turns red as I feel heat racing to my cheeks.

"She's a weird one. You have to talk to her for a bit before she will talk to you. It's a rare type of British I think." She jokes and I can't help but smile a little bit.

"So, you're British then?" His deep American voice says and I sit up a little bit.

"Yep. 100%." I fiddle with my hands under the table.

MARK'S POV

I sit across form my 'Number 1 fan' as Nellie had called her. She had dark brown hair that slowly turns to a bright red at the ends along with light brown eyes. She wears black skinny jeans and a grey over sized jumper that made her look adorable. Shush, I can say what I want.

She has a blush set across on her face and she avoids eye contact with everything apart from a random sugar packet on the table.

"I'm Nellie and this shyguy is Hannah." Nellie points to herself and Hannah. She slowly looks up to me while I have a stupidly big smile on my face. Her blush deepens to a darker red that almost matches her hair and I can't help but smirk at that.

"She's a weird one. You have to talk to her for a bit before she will talk to you. It's a rare type of British I think." Nellie jokes and I see Hannah smile at that. I hold onto my cup while the warmth warms my hands up.

"So, you're British then?" I ask intrigued by the new piece of information. I watch as she sits up a little as if she was about to join in the conversation but she only says a few words.

"Yep. 100%." She slips her hands under the table and I take a long sip of hot chocolate. Hmm..

Thank you for reading the first chapter. I have no idea what you think of not but please leave a honest comment below!

I will publish chapters once a week, so watch out for the next chapter.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Peace :3