Chapter 17: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I watch as Chica cooks breakfast, I'm sitting at the island. I use my hand to lean my head on, my elbow supporting me. She's cooking waffles and it's taking forever.

"Are you done yet?" I ask with a bland voice.

"Soon." She responds, frustrated. I feel my eyes droop since we didn't sleep at all last night. I soon begin to drift off and my head falls off my hand, hitting the table hard. I quickly shoot back up and hold my head while Chica attempts to keep in her laughs, but that doesn't last long as she holds her stomach from laughing so much.

"You'll get used to it." She says after finishing the last waffle. I stand up and take 4 plates on my arms. My mum used to work as a waitress and she would teach me how to handle many plates without dropping them.

I walk out to the 4 boys and hand them their plates as they sit in a circle on the stage chatting and joking around. I hand Bonnie his plate first, he thanks me. I then hand one to Foxy, he also thanks me. I pass one to Mark who lightly kisses my cheek and thanks me. I then pass one to Freddy who won't stop staring at me, so I awkwardly smile at him as I walk back to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Chica asks.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little puzzled as I pour 6 mugs of tea.

"Your face is strange." She points to my face.

"Freddy was staring at me the whole time, I guess I feel a little strange around him since I barely know him and he has a crush on me." I shrug as I add milk to the mugs. She goes silent for a moment.

"Bonnie is gay by the way, just to let you know." Chica points out and I turn to her quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me before! I could of been match maker Hannah!" I exclaim. She goes silent again as she plates up our food so I sing a song as I begin to take 4 teas out to the boys.

"All I need's a little love in my life
All I need's a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart." I sing this quietly as I pass everyone their drinks, they all say thanks while Freddy still stares at me hopelessly. This time I stare back with an eyebrow raised and my arms crossed.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I ask.

You're beautiful face...

Awww... Thanks me! Oh yeah, that's not my self conscious...

"No, am I not allowed to look at you?" Freddy counters back.

"You can look but staring is considered rude so don't unless you need to inform me of something that is on my face." I sass as I spin around to meet Chica, I almost knock her over but she maintains her balance with the plates and drinks in her hand. I give her a sheepish grin and take a plate and a drink while thanking her after. I walk off to a far away table so I can speak to 'my self conscious'.

Why hello there Hannah.

"Hey Dark." I say aloud

Wait what?

"Yeah, Mark sorta told me."

Dang nabit.

"So, why are you creeping in my head, Dark?"

Bored.

"So you took control of my body and physically hurt me. Thanks."

You're welcome.

I take a bite of waffle, then take a sip of tea.

"So..."

"So what?"