Chapter 22: You're my heroes...

MARKIPLIER 10MILLION MILESTONE VIDEO

I sent off my submission to James (markiplierSINGSb.a.d.l.y.) for Mark's 10 million Milestone video. It was the last milestone video James is doing so I thought I might as well do it. I ate a 'Chilli Pepper Rodeo' that we have been growing in our kitchen. It is called 'Mild one' but  I found it hot as hell. We had to follow a guide video and we have to dance while eating the pepper and I probably shouldn't have done it at 2am... I ended up going to bed at 4:21am and I woke up at 9am... Urrrghhh. Anyway, when the video is released I will try and find my video, flag drawing or fanart and add screenshots to the story :D

Anyway, enough rambling... ENJOY!

I hop off Mark's lap and make my way towards the ladder. Mark soon follows me up.

"Where are we going?" He asks as we reach the top. Luckily it's still illuminated with bright ceiling lights.

"To pee." I soon respond. It's now around 9.

When I make it to the women's bathroom Mark suddenly stops, I roll my eyes and pull him in.

"You made me go in the men's room, I'll make you go in the women's room." I state as I walk into a stall, Mark stands at the mirrors while whistling.

I do my business and walk out of the stall to see Mark posing in the mirror, he soon sees me and a bright red blush sets on his face. I laugh at him while washing my hands, I then flick my wrists in his direction to splatter him with water.

"Ahh!" He shrieks and runs out of the room. We walk back into the main area to see Ness laying like a starfish on the floor while Jack sits facing a wall. Both Mark and I give each other a look, then I walk to Ness while he walks to Jack.

I kneel down next to her but she stays still.

"You alright?" I ask while slightly poking her. She just lets out a grunt as she rolls over and sits cross legged.

"You get used to it pretty quick." I smile at her, she smiles back as she wipes away a tear. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." She laughs, oh I guess the alcohol got to her quickly. "I honestly have no idea, it's just all my emotions crumbled into one ball and the best way to get them out is crying I guess."

"What are those emotions?" I ask as I sit opposite her, also cross legged.

"Well, being here. Being scared, confused, and tired... Other stuff.." She lets out a sigh and looks over in Mark and Jack's direction, I follow her gaze to see them chatting too.

"How do you know Jack?" I ask, intrigued.

"We met at college, we became best friends." She smiles as if she's remembering it. "Those were the days. What about you and Mark?"

"Coffee shop a couple days ago. My bestie Nellie had told him I was his 'number 1 fan' and literally begged for him to come over. He did and he ended up staying the night." I smile remembering, but I look up to see a shocked look on her face.

"No no no no no! Not like that, we just fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up with him sleeping on my stomach." I giggle childishly. I then sneeze and when I look back up I see Ness has flopped onto the floor again.

"This is so strange..." She is laying on her side, watching Jack again. "Bless you child." She then places her hand on my head.

"Thanks... What was that?" I ask, sorting my messed up hair out.

"I'm blessing you." She says so casually.

"Okay...Well, do you have a thing for Jack?" I ask while smirking at imagining them being together.