Chapter 29: Sheeeshhhh...

Im going to try and make this chapter mostly about the new characters; Ness and Rachel.

"This is getting out of hand." I sigh as everyone shuffles in their places, Mark didn't bother to sit back down and still stands next to me, leaning against the wall.

"Shame, I was going to suggest an orgy." Felix shrugs his shoulders while giggling childishly after, Rachel giggles along with him and they look like an actual couple. Ness and Jack and sitting on the floor while playing clapping games. (An Example is: My name is high, low, chicka low ect.)

Bonnie, Mangle and New Chica sit down awkwardly, Freddy and Chica are missing while Foxy sits alone, contemplating life.

JACK POV

"How about we play patty cake!" Ness beams while sitting on the floor, crossed legged.

"Patty cake?" I ask, confused as I sit crossed legged oposite her.

"Yanno, clapping games." She shrugs and holds one hand up and the other down, I hit them both my my hands, then we highfive each other normally, then we clap. We repeat the basic clapping game over and over again.

"Stop messing it up!" I moan at her as she misses a few claps.

"Says you." She huffs and crosses her arms in a fake fit. She flicks her shoulder length hair out of her face but it slides back down over her eyes. She sighs in frustration.

I raise my hand to her face and tuck the loose hairs behind her ear, I spot her gulp and freeze up with a hard blush setting on her cheeks.

I laugh aloud at her cuteness and lean in, our lips make contact and our lips seem to move in sync with eachother. She brings her hand underneath my cap, ruffling my hair and knocking my hat off onto the floor. I slide my tongue against her lip, begging for an enterance and after some teasing she lets me in. Our tongues battle for dominance and she wins as her tongues rests on top of mine.

The kiss gets heated as I have to resist the urge to pull her top off. I pull away with a huge smile on my face as I look at this beautiful girl infront of me.

(You're welcome lobsterNess ;) )

Rachel POV

"So how old are you Rachel?" Felix asks with that cute grin of his.

"Ummm... I... Uhh..." I can't think of what to say, I just saw him practically naked. Did he see me naked? I hope not... I'm a potato.

"What's the matter?" He asks leaning forward while leaning his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands. He looks so adorable with his white beanie, white top, light blue denim jacket, baige skinny jeans and blue addidas shoes.

"I'm just a little self conscious, I mean we all just saw eachother semi-naked." I explain, feeling my heart rate pick up a bit.

"How can you feel self concious when you look like that?" He sighs while looking into my eyes with those sea blue ones. I just blush in response.

"So, where are you from?" He asks, leaning back and crossing his legs.

"Nebraska, I'm still currently living there with my parents." I smile sheepishly.

"How old are you then?" Felix has a look of interest on his face and it feels like it's only us in the room.

"19..." I trail off.