Chapter 32: Dark?

I take step back, now cautious of Mark.

"I'LL SAVE YUUUU." I hear Fae screech and stand in front of me. "Wait, hold one. Is Mark now Dark?"

This gets everyone's attention as they observe the now evil Mark, we create a circle of people around him.

"Why yes, girl. It's Dark." He announces and crosses his arms in sassy-ness.

"So, where's Mark?" I ask a little worried for him.

"Pfft, that loser? He's somewhere in this noggin." He flicks his own head. "He was vulnerable so I took this chance to have a body."

Tears prick my eyes and I cover my mouth with my hand. (Like teh photo ^^^)

I get engulfed into a hug by Fae, she holds on as tight as ever. I quickly hug her back with no hesitation.

She takes me by my hand and we walk into a random room.

"Tell me what's wrong?" She kindly asks.

Suddenly, the door burts open and a Sarah comes in.

"What you people talking about?!?!" She yells.

"Shut up and listen." Fae tells her off. "Now speak, Hannah."

I don't even worry about the fact that I barely know these people, I need to tell someone who isn't a chicken animatronic.

"Well, I think I'm in love with Mark." I state, short and simple.

"Aww that's so sweet." She pinches my cheek but I just keep a poker face on, trying not to laugh and keep the tone serious.   • - •

"Well okay then Ms. Serious. Carry on." She smiles and I can't help but giggle a little.

"Well, now I don't know where he has gone. He could be dead for all I know, and I just want to go home." I sniffle a little and again I am engulfed into a hug.

"We'll make it back and you have to promise me we will meet some day," She states and I nod in agreement. She quickly puts her phone number into my phone.

"So, on the subject of DarkMark... Whatever it is! We have to talk to him." Fae makes a plan and I spot a figure appearing behind her in the darkness.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Dark questions, causing Fae and Sarah to scream in surprise.

"You dick," Fae punches him in the arm lightly and they giggle to each other, "Anyway, we want to talk about getting Mark out. She thinks she's in love with him."

"Shut up!!!" I hiss at her in embarassment.

"Don't worry, he's watching through my eyes." Dark shrugs, causing me to turn beetroot red with embarrassment and hide my face with my arms as I huddle into a ball.

Dark flings his arms behind Fae's waist and sits next to her, giggling along with her. That dick! Why am I feeling so jelous? It's not Mark but... He's in Mark's body and it seems all too real.

"Well, I'm happy with this body right now." Dark, again, shrugs. That's when I spot that it's not Mark, he doesn't look like him at all. His plump face is now skinny, along with his body. He has an evil look on his face all the time, his hair is pitch black and blue rather than it's usual dark brown and pink.

(I've stated that Mark's hair was brown but just pretend it's pink now...well blue?)

His eyes have permanent bags under neath them and his dark brown eyes are pitch black.

He's now scary....

"Maybe you can get your own bodies?" Fae shrugs, "I've read it in fanfics all the time..."

But it seems like I only hear the small mutter of words afterwards.

"Well, we could always ask Scott." Dark explains blandly.

"Ask Scott???" I exclaim in horror.

"Scott?" Fae and Sarah ask, a little confused.

"He's.... Never mind, I'll explain later. You can go ask him if you want to die." I exclaim. "It's suicide."

"Well, the thing is I know how Scott works. He's in a loving relationship himself and an act of heroin to free your love might convince him to let us have seperate bodies." Dark crosses his legs and looks over at me expectantly.

"Really?" I ask with joy leaping in my stomach.

"I'm pretty sure." He shrugs with a small smirk on his face.

I bite my lip in anticipation.

"Let's go now." I jump up with excitement.

I'll get to see Mark! I'll get to tell him my feelings, I'll be able to hold him... Hug him.... Kiss him....

That's when I zone back to reality and I notice I'm hugging myself.

"We can go a bit later! Mark'll be fine." He tries to convince me.

"We can't j-" I start

"We can, he'll be fine now drop it." He demands, sounding threatening. I just walk out of the room and sit on the stage.

"Hey, how ya' doin' lass?" I hear Foxy chirp.

I wipe away my tears, look to the floor and mutter that I'm fine

"Chica's making dinner, go help 'er will ya'?" Foxy asks, I just nod and when I look up I see people are staring at me curiously. I take a deep breath and walk into the kitchen to see Chica plating up some pizza, she grates cheese that immediately regenerates as she put's it down.

"I'll never get used to that." I mutter, causing her to jump with surprise.

"Oh, hey." She smiles as bright as ever. "God, shit has hit the fan lately  hasn't it?"

"You can say that again..." I laugh breathlessly.

"Can't believe it's the final night though, I wonder what's gonna happen to us." She wonders, looking off at the wall, I just huff in a response.

"So, how's this new Dark person?" Chica asks, interested.

"We have a plan for Mark and Dark to get their own bodies so they don't have to fight over the one they have. It's dodgey and frankly I can't be arsed to explain." I shrug, playing with the table?

I feel a pizza slice being jammed into my mouth.

"It's 8:05pm so eat then get some sleep so you can do your hero thing, then you have to complete night 7 which is going to be a mindfuck of a night." Chica smiles then pats my head.

I quickly scoff down the pizza slice with a glass of water afterwards.

I walk into the 'secret' den area and make a makeshift pillow fort, climbing in and falling asleep in the mall of pillow-ee-ness.