Chapter 11: The fuck?

Bob, Wade and Nellie have decided to go home and Mark just left to gather some stuff. I just had a shower and right now I'm choosing some clothes, I decide on black skinny jeans with ripped knees, a grey t-shirt with the ' ._. ' emoticon and a long plaid shirt with three quarter sleeves. I blow dry my hair, brush through it a couple times then slide on some neon socks, one yellow and one pink. Because I'm a rebel like that. I decide shoes are for the weak and make my way downstairs to make dinner, since it's now 5pm. Tonight I guess we will try to have an early-ish night.

I scramble through the cupboards to find something to make. After 10 minutes of searching I decide on making home made pizza, so I quickly text Mark to tell him I'm going out to the shops.

I lock the door behind me and hop into my car, I then speed down the road to the local Shoprite.

--

I walk through the aisles to find the things I need and after a 15 minute search for mozzarella cheese I head to self check outs, since I only have a few items. (If there are any in Shopwrite.)

--

I pull into the drive way next to Mark's car to see a Mark waiting outside, he smiles when he sees me jump out.

"Sorry! I didn't know you would be so quick." I pull out a couple of bags from the passengers side when I notice Mark has around 7 bags himself. "How long are you planning to stay?"

"Most of it's recording stuff. Don't worry too much." I unlock the door and let him inside, I cleaned up most of the mess before I left since I'm not a total slob... Unless I'm alone.

He immediately heads upstairs to set things up so I pull out my phone and begin to watch the latest updates on different YouTubers.

After getting lost into the void of YouTube and rewatching 'Llamas with hats' I decide to put my phone away in my jean pocket and head upstairs. I enter the girl cave to see Mark has set up everything.

"Hey!" I greet him as I look over his shoulder.

"Hi." He dismissively says.

"Rude..." I trail off as I watch him checking steam.

"A new game just came out... Five nights at Freddy's. Its a horror game, do you want to play it with me?" Mark turns to face me and I eagerly nod. I pull a chair next to him and he begins to open recording software and downloads the game. After 10 minutes of spinning around on the chair he tells me he's ready.

"1 and a 2 and a- Hello everybody! Markiplier here, and today I have Hannah here and we're gonna play a new game called Five Nights at Freddy's. I have read a little bit about this and it's a survival horror game so, we'll see how we do." Mark aces his intro and presses 'new game'. A newspaper clipping appears and I suddenly feel like I'm about to puke, I look to Mark who has the same expression of confusion and sickness. The picture of an animatronic that is on the news paper suddenly turns demonic with 'It's me' written all over it in black splodged ink.

Before we could do anything it goes dark and retro computer sounds begin to play all around me.

--
(Finally... Some FNAF action...)

I become conscious again and I struggle to open my eyes. I sit up off of the cold tile flooring and look around in panic. The room is dark and there are no signs of Mark anywhere to be seen, I pull the plaid shirt closer to my body as I look around scared.

"Well, Hello Hannah..." A voice echos throughout the dark room which makes me jump out of my skin.

"W-Who are you?" I stutter as I quickly stand up while trying to search the darkness to find someone or something to look at.

"Well, you will soon find out. I have summoned you here with Mark to complete this... game. I will set challenges and quests for you now and then. The first challenge is to look for Mark, just know that when the clock strucks six, the animatronics will become a little more tolerable." The voice chuckles and it begins to fade to a deafening silence. Animatronics? Like at chucky cheese's? Nuh huh I don't want to befriend robot rats.

The place brightens up slightly and I spot two doors to my left and right, a desk with a camera system, a cupcake figure, some posters, a fan and an abandoned flashlight laying near by.

I pick up the flashlight and it flickers on. The creepy vibe makes me feel uneasy as I walk into the dark hallways. At every small sound my light quickly follows it, it normally ends up being a creaky floorboard or a piece of paper falling off the walls. I reach the end of the corridor to see a big open space with what looks like party tables for small kids; party hats at each seat and a white sheet covering the wooden tables with crooked chairs standing next to each other. I flash to the ceiling to see a balcony from the second floor that peers down onto the bottom floor, I spot balloons tied to banisters and streamers hanging from every surface. I also see an empty stage with what looks like a pile of blankets or I guess sheets, it's dark so I can't exactly tell.

I approach the stage and walk up the small staircase to investigate the pile, after getting closer I realize it's a body. More pacifically Mark's body.

I quickly fall to my knees next to him and I slightly shake him, fortunately he slightly opens his eyes and sits up. He yawns and rubs his eyes while a confused look falls across his face.

"W-Where are we?" I ask, not really expecting him to know.

"It's impossible..." He stands up and runs down the corridor, back to the room I started in. I quickly follow after him, he sits on the swivel chair and hangs his head in his hands.

"What is it Mark?" I ask while searching the room a little more, I look at what looks to be child drawn pictures and smile a little. Awww.. they are adorable!

"I think we are in the game." He stares into my eyes, so much seriousness lined his voice. It scared me a little.

"Don't be stupid. If this is a stupid prank or something, I swe-" He abruptly cuts me off.

"I promise, I'm as scared as you are right now." He stands up and holds my hands in his, his warm hands comforting me.

"How can you even guess that? We didn't even get in the bloody game." I screech a little.

"I looked at the screenshots dummy, who doesn't." He smirks and I just shrug in agreement. Movement from behind us gets our attention and I bring my flashlight up to see a creepy rabbit like animatronic for kids in the left doorway. It's purple and it begins to lean in a little further, both me and Mark let out a girlish scream and book it out of the right doorway. Mark drags me along by my hand and we reach the dinning room again, we see another animatronic laying in a 'draw me like one of your french girls' pose. I throw the flashlight straight at it, getting a quick glance to see it was brown but I didn't catch what animal it was supposed to be.

Mark begins to panic on where to go, we both look around but I quickly get dragged into the men's bathroom. He locks the stall door and sits me on his lap while he sits on the toilet with the seat down, we both keep out feet up off of the ground since its slippery with... well you can guess what it is. The stall walls reach from floor to ceiling without any gaps, apart from one above the door that has a mesh screen for fresh air.

We both breathe heavily as we hug each other tightly.

"What is happening?" I whispers out as I feel like I'm about to cry.

I'm in a 'game' with monsters chasing us and probably trying to kill us, we have no idea how to get out or why we are here or even if we are safe.

"We'll be fine..." He whispers back and soothingly strokes my hair, I hear his heart beat slow down a little and mine does the same.

A bell rings, similar to the ones from a church. Something pops into my head.

"When I woke up, someone began talking to me. They said that those animatronics would 'become nicer' when the bell rings at 6. He also said that he would set us challenges and missions. My first one was to find you." I explain to Mark who just nods.

The door to the bathroom creaks open and we both tense up, too scared to even breathe.