Chapter 13: Kewl band brah

A few hours later...

I've been chatting to Chica for a while now, she and Bonnie have both explained what is happening. Sort of...

So, yes. We are in the game. We have no idea how, but we are. We have to complete the seven nights and survive, even though it's called Five Nights at Freddy's... I don't get that either. It will get increasingly harder, and if we are about to get attacked we have to run away, or at least distract the animatronics so we can claim the office again. They turn to animatronics from 12 to 6 everyday. Kids are supposed to come here but the game is generated on a single square of land, so if we walk out of the building and off the edge there is only a black void.

I think it has finally sunk in a little bit now, my brain still can't get a handle of it since it's so confused but I have given up on logical solutions.

I sigh and give up on acting like a normal human being, so I crawl on top of a table and I lay belly down. I stretch out a little and let out a grunt. I'm hungry...

I spot Chica looking down at me as I turn my head to face her.

"Wanna help make food?" She asks while helping me stand up.

"As long as I eat, sure." I follow her into the kitchen as she begins to take some ingredients out. She takes some bread out of the packet, then it regenerates. Wait, what? Regenerating food? That's kind of cool actually.

"Yeah, it's strange." She comments as she begins to make a huge pile of sandwiches for everyone, I just pour 6 glasses of coke. I pick up three and take them out to the main area, I pass one to Bonnie, Foxy and Freddy. I then run back to give Mark his drink. Everyone said 'Thank you' except for Freddy.

"It cost nothing for manners." I mumble as I walk past him to go to the kitchen again, Chica picks up the two remaining glasses, leaving me to get the tray of sandwiches that are cut into triangles. I pick up the plastic tray and follow her as she places the glasses on a party table. I plop the tray down next to the drinks.

"Anyone hungry?" Chica shouts across the room as people begin to walk over. I go to pick up a sandwich but Chica quickly swats my hand away.

"I'm hungry. Let me eat." I say as I reach for a sandwich again, but like before she swats my hand away. I give her a death stare.

"Don't be rude, let the other people eat first." I just mock her voice in a higher pitch and cross my arms as people begin to grab sandwiches. I take a sip of my drink as I cautiously watch her to see if I can eat yet, she soon nods at me. I quickly pick up a triangle and bite to see it's cheese on onion, I smile as I continue to eat. In the end I have eaten about two sandwiches worth.

I let out a loud burp.

"That's not very lady like." Mark jokes as he follows it on with a louder burp.

"And that's not very gentlemen like." I retort and smirk at him, I check the time and it's about 8. "What do you guys do to pass the time?"

"Practice our band." Chica chirps as a huge smile sets on her face.

"Why don't you show us?" Mark asks, he is sitting next to me on the edge of the table. They then start to climb onto the stage and set up. There is a DJ desk that Foxy pulls from behind the curtains, Freddy stands at the mic while Bonnie sets up a laptop (To change the voice pitch and do repetition) while Chica sits at an electric keyboard. Mark leans back while using his hands to support him and I fidget a little to get comfy.

{Listen to it then come back, you don't need to if you can't be asked}

They play a creepy intro, then a groovy intro. Then Freddy closes his eyes as he begins to sing. The words shock me a little... 'Spend the night, and then you'll find, there's evil that waits inside. It's me?' That's creepy and deep, I glance to Mark while giving him a suggesting look but he is too concentrated on watching the performance so I just continue to watch.

MARK POV

I lean back a little while using my hands for support, I take a deep sigh as they begin to play the music. This place has a bad effect on me, I feel like my dark side is about to pop out any second and I'm afraid I won't be able to control it this time. What happens if I hurt someone? What happens if I hurt Hannah? Will she die in real life if I kill her in here? I really don't know and I really don't want to find out. As I continue to get lost in my thoughts I spot Hannah looking at me but I keep my eyes staring ahead.

Before I realize, they have finished. Hannah begins to applaud and I join her, I see huge smiles set on their faces except for Freddy who just smirks. I notice a bruise on his fore arm and I poke Hannah to get her attention.

"Yanno you threw that flashlight earlier, I think that hit Freddy." I whisper to her while she turns to look at him, she just laughs. Evil sense of humour I see.

"That was marvelous! You are really good, know that." I congratulate them.

"Somethings were a little strange though. 'Spend the night, and then you'll find, there's evil that waits inside.' That's a little creepy..." She lets out a nervous giggle after.

"Can people die?" I ask out of nowhere.

"We can revive you if you die during day time, but when it's the game time you will die in real life." Bonnie informs us as he begins to put the equipment away.

"Can I kill Mark?" I turn to Hannah with wide eyes.

"Well, he will feel the actual pain so no." Chica laughs and I breath a sigh of relief as Hannah dismisses it.

Why don't you kill them all?

The... fuck? Hell no. Leave me alone!

You are such a bore... fine!

Well.... That was, weird. I lay back on the table and Hannah does the same next to me, we turn to each other and I support myself like the 'draw me like on of your french girls' pose as she does the same. Everyone else have run away so we are alone. I lean in a little and I lay a light kiss on her lips which she smirks at.

"It's weird to think I might die with you." She shakes her head in dismal and giggles.

"We won't die." I reassure her.

"You don't know that." She gives me a flat look so I just shrug.

"Just trying to be a nice person." We fall into silence and she slightly mumbles something I can't hear.

"What did you say?"

"N-Nothing!" She instantly blushes so I pull her into a hug.

HANNAH POV

We fall into a silence.

"To think I might die with the man of my dreams, still a virgin. I mean, imagine loosing my virginity to M-" I mumble but get interrupted.

"What did you say?" Mark asks with a confused look on his face.

"N-Nothing!" I answer a little too fast as I blush. Mark didn't hear me. Mark did NOT hear me! He pulls me into a warm embrace and I just breath a sigh of relief.