Chapter 20: "Like you..."

I got bored during the weekend and thought about drawing Hannah and Mark kissing, i'm proud of myself but I can't tell my friends because... My name is also Hannah so they will just think I'm weird. XD

Also, if you like YouTuber edits in have a collab Instagram if you wish to check that out :3 its @goofy_goober.exe

Thanks! Now enjoy :D

"Scott told me that we have to complete the nights to get out, apparently there are 4 more and two bonus levels. Earlier he was talking to me when I was 'talking to myself'. he had told me to go to the spare parts room because he had a friend waiting there, so I went and Golden Freddy was laid out on the table. I asked if he was okay but he just sat up with yellow glowing eyes and clicked his fingers, causing me to black out. When I woke up I was tied up with a blindfold on my eyes and binding in my mouth, the beaver thing took them off and Scott told me he wanted to 'test' the game and that things would get very interesting soon." I explained my part of the story as I coughed a few times.

"Did you not see the little message on your arm, sweet pea?" Scott's booming voice asks, and by the look on everyone's face, they could also hear him this time.

"She's not your fucking sweet pea!" Both Mark and Freddy shout at the same time, they then raise eyebrows at each other suspiciously.

"I did: we did." I answer cautiously.

"Do I have to send my friend back there again to teach you a lesson?" He evilly laughs manically. I fall silent as people begin to yell insults at the voice.

He stops speaking and a yellow glow appears in front of me at the end of the table, it soon turns to Golden Freddy and he yanks my foot, causing me to fall off the table as I scream in fright.

"Hannah!" I hear various people scream as I get dragged out of the room by my foot, I kick frantically to get out of his grasp but he just hold on tighter. People sprint out of the room towards us. Mark gives Golden Freddy a good hard punch in the chest but he just laughs mockingly as he punches Mark back, causing his to go flying across the room.

"MARK!" I scream as he flops in a pile on the floor. Jack and Ness run to his side with Chica and they carry him into the kitchen.

Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy all start to punch him and try to get him to let go of my foot, but he continues to laugh. I start to kick about again, catching him off guard a small bit and I manage to kick him in the nuts. He soon lets go of my foot and kicks me hard in my back, I then crawl away as Chica pulls me up and we run off to the kitchen.

She pulls out a key with pizza pattern all over it and locks the door, I begin to cry hard as Chica rubs my back comfortingly. Jack hugs me tightly as I let my emotions out.

"Where's Mark?" I ask.

"Me, Jack and Ness managed to pull him in here when no one was noticing." She points to a corner of the room where Mark has a kitchen towel around him. "We don't exactly keep blankets in the kitchen." She shrugs and laughs but I just kindly smile.