Chapter 31:

"So, where was I?" Scott laughs evilly as he approaches Mark again. "Oh yeah, how's your leg Marky boy?"

Mark just snarls and refuses to make eye contact with him, causing Scott to just laugh.

"Well, aren't you brave." Scott flicks the screwdriver that sticks out of his leg, causing Mark to breathe in sharply.

Mark then swing his fist straight into Scott's face, Scott stumbles backward and I stick my leg out to trip him up. He falls and hits his head pretty hard, knocking himself out.

Everyone else jumps up from their seats and we tie Scott to one of the chairs.

We open the door and I lead the group of people out, then I hear people talking around the corner so I crouch down and listen in.

"...glitches have started to mess up the game. We will get this under control soon." A woman's voice says.

Ironically, everything flashes white for a moment but seems to go back to normal.

"Get on with it then!" A male voice instructs.

After they have gone we sneak away, then as we turn a corner we are transported back to the game.

Felix and Rachel engulf each other into a kiss, so do Ness and Jack. Me and Mark make eye contact and we shrug as we join in and kiss eachother.

"WHAT THE FUCK FELIX ARVID ULF KJELLERG!!!" We hear an italian female voice screech.

I look up to see there are 3 new people standing there.

Marzia and two other women.

One of the girls has golden brown hair, artic blue eyes with freckles speckled across her face, and a black beanie hanging off of her head. She wears a black tank top with a black and grey plaid 3 quarter length sleeved shirt with blue skinny jeans and red Doc Martens boots. Oh my god, I want freckles. *reaches for her face in my brain*.

The other girl is slightly shorter than the other one. she looks almost the opposite. He hair is way more blonde with a white beanie hanging off of her head. She has greeney blue eyes, a red plaid shirt and white tank top with black skinny jeans and white converse. Someone likes white, eh?

Back to reality, Felix looks at Marzia with a guilty look.

"Looks, Marzia, its not what it looks like!" He exclaims in protest and they run off into a different room.

"Soo... I'm Hannah. Who may you kind ladies be?" I ask, ignoring the recent events.

"Has he got a fucking screwdriver sticking out of his leg!" The one with freckles screeches. "Wait... Markiplier? Oh my gosh, hi!"

Oh shit, I might have forgotten about that. I turn to Mark and just as I do that he pulls the scredriver out, I quickly grab my leg.

"I mentally and physically felt that some how! Oh god!" I screech.

"Oh, I know you! Mark posted his recent videos about you!" The other girl exclaims.

"Hannah, how'd ya do?" I hold my hand out for someone to shake it.

"Sarah." She smiles and shakes my hand. "Me and my mate Fae here just made it to night 7 and now we're... In the game."

"It's like a wattpad book I read." Fae states I disbelief.

"You have wattpad? Add me!" I shout.

We then exchange every form of social media we have.

- -

So... Remember those glitches from earlier?

They changed some shit.

Apparently its almost christmas now, and we're on night 7. The time is 7:26pm.

Everyone is silently sitting, I'm currently watching Mark shuffling awkwardly in his seat from Fae and Sarah's fangirly gaze.

"He's even sexier in real life!" Fae exclaims, looking at Mark.

"Have you seen Pewds? He looks so sad, I could just engulf him in hugs." Sarah replies nonchalantly.

"You can see his six pack through Mark's shirt."

"You can see the tears in Felix's eyes..."

"Don't make this depressing."

"...you can see him crumbling inside."

"For fucks sake Sarah, stop this madness!"

"Nothing can stop me, i'm invincible."

"This isn't one of your super hero dreams..."

"I'm the hero this restaurant needs."

"So! How are you girls doing?" I interrupt them, causing them to jump a little with surprise.

"Fine, I guess you could say. This is strange I guess." Fae shrugs, Sarah nodding in agreement.

"Well how about not gossiping in front of their face, how about actually talking to them." I giggle slightly as I walk off to help Chica in the kitchen with dinner.

"Great timing, take this out to them please." Chica hands me a tray of sanwhiches while she takes a tray of drinks.

"God, everything has gone to shit." I sigh, Chica stops in her place, turns to me and urges me to go on.

"I feel like I should be insane, I should be affected by this all somehow. But I'm just carrying in like I didn't get stabbed in the arm or you didn't jist get tortured."

I feel tears prick my eyes as I spot a black eye forming on Chica's eye.

"I want to just go home!" I exclaim, "I dont want to be Scott's lab rat for this stupid game. I want Nellie back, I want to see my family again."

I want my life to be normal.

I then feel myself give up a little, I want to cry but I know all the tears I could cry won't change the fact that I'm stuck here and I'm presumably dead in the real world.

Imagine how my parents would feel if their daughter was pronounced missing, it's been a year in real time. They probably gave up hope by now.

I then clutch my heart as I start to imagine things I really don't want to.

The pain on my parent's face...
Their heart ache...

Oh god I love them so much.

I put the tray on the tabletop and I walk out the kitchen...

I feel so alone... So alone.

I slide my back down a wall and I sit with my arms around my stomach and my knees bent. I duck my head down, my arms act like I'm hugging myself but that doesn't change the fact that I'm alone.

I want someone to hug... Someone that I know I feel safe with.

Mark.

When I was scared to fall asleep, I managed to sleep when I was in his arms.

Mark...

I've been wondering about myself so much... But what about him. How is he doing?

I push myself up and I stand face to face with Mark, I try to leap into his arms but his arm restricts me.

I look into his eyes but they are pure black, black smoke rising from his feet and hands.

He has an evil grin across his face.

"Mark?" I ask worriedly, my voice cracking.

Suddenly, Mark slumps to the floor.

DER YOU GO, 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY. YOU'RE WELCOME Cakeiplier AND SarahSandman

G'BYE.