Chapter 37:

900+ Reads! Woop! That's at least 20 people reading my story and returning to it! Yay. Anyway, enjoy.

"That's the thing... Golden Freddy took over my computer, causing hacked clients and viruses to appear. The computer got so bad it was unusable. So I scrapped it." Scott confesses. "I thought that would fix the problem but they managed to release the game itself before the computer was scrapped, leading it to be sold on steam. I've been trapped here for as long as I can remember, being conducted by a virus. I'm so sorry..."

I looked Scott up and down, looking at his slumped figure. He let out a sigh, looked up and spoke, "I know you probably don't trust me the slightest, but I give you my word and that's all I can do."

I look around the room, studying people's faces. Most are a little sceptical while Fae looks like she wants to murder him.

"We'll give you a chance." I instruct, no one seems to disagree apart from Fae who looks like she is about to say something but Dark whispering in her ear distracts her.

"So, do we just wait till morning and we get transported back?" I ask Scott expectantly. He lets out a sigh.

"I'm not really certain, but that'll probably be the case..." Scott shrugs and sits himself in a corner.

"Time?" I ask no one in particular.

"4:27." Sarah tells me.

"God," I rub my eyes and begin to walk back and fourth along the room, thinking about random crap.

Well, it should be about Christmas time when we get back... So... Mark's channel has been left for a whole year without content? Presumably missing or even dead? Oh my... What must his family be thinking? His fans? They would be in tears without Mark being there with his comforting support... They might even end their life because of it. Oh god, why have I brought myself to think of such a terrible subject. ( Hannah is continuously pacing the room throughout the whole thing )

I feel tears linger in my eyes a little as I continue to think about it.

What about Nellie! Oh god poor Nellie. She is already in a bad enough state with the whole baby drama and now I'm gone, most likely presumed dead, I'm not there to comfort her or let her know she'll be okay?!? I just hope she hasn't done anything stupid... And my family! They must've tried to contact me. Oh god, they must be destroyed. What if they are having a funeral to say goodbye to me?

By now I'm shaking and tears and falling off of my face and onto my t shirt.

I come back to reality a little as I'm being shaken and yelled at.

"Hannah! What the fuck are you daydreaming about? You and Mark making love?!? Snap out of it woman!" Fae is yelling at me in a jokey tone.

"W-what?" I ask, looking around to see people eye-balling me suspiciously.

"What is up with you? You're such a state." Fae shakes her head in a dissaproving manner, wiping away my tears with her sleeve.

"I was just thinking about *sniff* how great it would be to go back to reality... Then I realised we're more than likely presumed dead. Mark, Jack and Felix have left their audience in the dark, they have no idea what's happening. They come to their channels for their comforting and fun aura, and now their suddenly gone, it can seriously affect someone who has been saved by them from depression. They could go straight back in." I start having my rant and no one stops me so I continue. " *cough* Then I began to think about Nellie and my family, they could be performing my funeral without a clue that I'm totally fine... When we go back, what're we supposed to say? We just vanished for a year with no evidence on the whole of planet Earth."