Chapter 12: Rude!

We hear footsteps walking around, getting closer to our stall. I hug Mark as hard as I can. We're going to die, I know it. At least I'm with my idol, the person I have had a crush on forever, my savior, the man I'm falling for. It may have only been a few days but I can't help but have deep feelings for the man that gets so emotional and lets everyone knows about his emotions since he isn't afraid of what people think. I look up into his eyes and I see a tear fall from them, causing the tears I have kept in to begin falling out. We hear the footsteps walk outside our door and Mark holds me as hard as he can, I do the same.

Banging comes from the stall door, causing us both to jump. Grunting and heavy breathing also comes from the other side of the door, Mark stands up and pulls us to the corner of the stall.

One huge bang causes the door to burst open and I feel wet on my legs, I choose to ignore it as I scream in horror and cover my eyes.

"It-It's... okay...." We hear a male voice say in between deep breaths. I pull my hands away to see a boy with purple shaggy hair bent over. We both stay in the corner, watching the man cautiously as we he stands back up. "I'm sorry if we scared you back there, we can't help it."

He gives us the look up and down and his eyes stick at our crotches which causes me to follow his gaze. Mark pissed himself. I want to laugh but I'm still scared shitless.

"I'm Hannah. That's Mark." I introduce both of us which causes me to relax a little bit.

"Name's Bonnie." He extends his hand out which Mark shakes, I keep my hands tucked into myself. "I'm sure we have spare pants, Mark."

Mark looks down a little embarrassed, I then step out from the corner to inspect the man. He is wearing a black long sleeved sweater with grey work pants and brown chukkas (GOOGLE IT). I spot him inspect my outfit too.

"I think we need explaining too, very badly. You're not gonna kill us? What about your brown friend back there?" I ask while looking around a little.

"Friends. There is Freddy, Chica, and Foxy." He explains everyone's names while smiling at us. I pull Mark out of the corner and we worriedly follow Bonnie. Now I wouldn't just follow a random boy/robot who just tried to probably murder us but we have no choice right now, I don't want to die half scared to death with Marks piss on my leg.

We walk out of the toilet and all of the lights have come on, as bright as ever. I spot three other people waiting near the stage, they seem to brighten up a little when they see us. There is a girl with bright blonde hair, tank top and short shorts with canvas shoes. She has the biggest grin on her face as she walks up to me.

"Hi! I'm Chica. I hope we didn't scare you too badly. We can't really control it..." She shrugs as she engulfs me in a hug, I just awkwardly pat her back.

"Nice to meet you." I awkwardly giggle. This is way too weird. "Give me a moment."

I walk over to a table, sit down on a chair that is half the size of a normal chair. My knees reach my boobs as I hung my head in my lap. I hear someone sitting down and I spot Mark attempting to take a seat across from me.

"You alright?" He asks which make me feel worse.

"Not really. I don't even know what's happening, I'm scared and I don't want to be here." I begin to weep, then I cry. I keep on trying to breath in then my throat clogs up with the sudden intake of air.

"Shhh it's okay." Mark walks up to me and hugs me, standing up. I feel more arms wrap around us as I see Bonnie hugging us too, then Chica joins in.

"Don't be sad. I know it can be scary. I mean Mark has already proved that." Bonnie says referencing to Mark's accident. After 10 minutes of hugging and standing there I finally feel safe and a little less tense and awkward. I stand up and people pull out from the hug as I wipe my eyes.

"Come on man, lets go get some pants." Bonnie walks off with Mark while chatting so I stay with Chica, I keep taking deep breaths as I look into her beautiful sea blue eyes.

"I like your eyes." I say while smiling, getting a smile from her.

"Aww shucks. Thanks! I like your eyes and that sexy British accent." She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I just chuckle.

"Nah. My eyes are the colour of poop. Who are they?" I ask while referencing to the two people who keep pointing and talking.

"They are just Freddy and Foxy. They are cool. Want to meet them?" I nod as she calls them over, they begin to walk over. One has brown skinny jeans, a red graphic t-shirt, some trainers and an eye patch over his right eye and his dark red hair. The other has a hoodie and blue baggy jeans and grey boat shoes. They also give me a look up and down, so I stick my hands in my pockets to find my phone.

"Hey, tha' names Foxy. Wha' might yours be ma' lass?" Foxy says with an accent. I shake his hand and smile happily.

"My name's Hannah. It's nice to meet you Foxy." He grins back, probably noticing he isn't the only one with an accent.

"Hey British girl." Freddy nods in my direction as he keeps his hands firmly in his hoodie pockets, I give him a stern look as I cross my arms.

"Hannah..." I correct as I raise an eyebrow at his rudeness.

"Name's Freddy." He gives me a hard stare so I put a hand on my hip.

"What is your problem?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You, why are you here."

"That's what I want to know. Do you think I want to be here?" I get a little angry at him, does he think I wanted to come here? On purpose.

"Well, I don't know." He shrugs while staring at me.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No?"

"Then can you not stare."

"Okay, enough." Chica butts in while putting her hands between us. "Freddy, don't act stupid. Hannah, don't be rude."

"This little twat was being rude and couldn't have the basic manners to shake my hand." I respond back while using my hands dramatically. Freddy giggles...

"You want some tea and crumpets?"

"Okay I'm done." I walk into the direction of where Mark and Bonnie went, it was a small hallway with one door at the end. I stormed in to see Mark putting pants on. To be honest I couldn't care less as I sat on the table in the middle of the room and laid down on it, facing the ceiling.

"Do you mind?" Mark asks as he zips his trousers up. I turn to see Bonnie fiddling with something on my right, and on my left I see Mark walking up to me. Wearing black skinny jeans. (I licked my lips for no reason when I wrote this and I felt creepy.)

"Oh look, we match." I giggle as he stands beside me.

"Oh, yes. A perfect match..." He kisses my forehead slightly.

(You're welcome Cakeiplier) (I re-followed you because bit wouldn't let me tag you :D )