Chapter 35:

I get woken up by giggling and squealing. I open my eyes and see that it's Dark, Fae, and Sarah's shift but they aren't paying attention to the cameras and doors.

I shake out of Mark's grip and stand up.

"What're you lot doing!" I quietly exclaim.

I hear running down the hallway and I leap to shut the left door, banging then occurs from

"You could've killed us all! I'm taking my shift early, go to sleep." I instruct the three and they don't argue. I check the time to see it's 3:45am.

"Why is it so early? By now your shift should've only been 50 minutes or something around that.

"Everyone gave up earlier and only took 20 minute shifts." Sarah shrugs and they get comfy.

I roll my eyes and check the camera to see Foxy is back in his cove so I open the door.

"Damn annoying buggers who won't take their god darn shifts. Lazy pricks." I mutter in a jokey/annoyed manner.

I stop clicking like a mad woman since we don't want to go and waste all of our energy.

That's when I spot the same small mechanical cupcake hop onto my desk, it scares me at first but I calm down after I realize what it is.

"Hello!" I smile at the adorable thing.

"Hey there miss!" It smiles back.

"So, what brings you here?" I ask while checking the doors to find both Bonnie and Chica at the doors, causing me to shut both.

"Well, I'm supposed to kill you..." It trails off.

I stop mid-click of checking the cameras and instantly regret shutting myself in with this thing.

"But you helped me get back to mother so I won't." It hops up and down with happiness. I let out a sigh on relief as it hops into my lap, shoving it's head into my hand like a cat would do. I start to stroke the cupcake and it slowly closes it's eyes.

"Awww... You adorable little shit." I mumble to myself. The cupcake then hops off of my lap and out the now open door.

"Who is an adorable little shit?' I hear a voice behind me and I spin around only to see Mark stretching and exposing his V line,the top of his boxes and some abs.

Ooops... Think I'm drooling.

He gives me a strange look and I sigh.

"Sorry, I guess I forgot about the whole stranger thing." I mumble.

"Nah, it's cool." He strolls over to me and uses his thumb to wipe away at my lip.

... I'm trying my best not to grab him by the collar and fuck the shit out of him...

Holy shit. This is my kinky side, please send help!

I guess it can be put to use later on... Oh god! Not my dirty mind too.

The look he is giving me... That knowing smirk.... Stop teasing me Mark!

Fuck it.

I grab him by the collar and I pull him on top of me. He quickly pulls at the bottom of my shirt and I try the same thing on him but reality hits me like a bulldozer.

"Fuck..." I let out a breathless sigh. We can't do this! We could get murdered at any moment and we are in a room full of people...

"Yeah, I wanna hear you moan that to me..." Mark almost growls. Poking his now prominent boner into my leg.

Holy shit...

"Mark, I so wanna do this right now but we could get murdered at any moment and we are in a room full of people." I say disappointed.

"Why not?" We hear Chica question. I look to my right to see everyone is awake and watching the show.

"Even better, now we have an audience." He laughs, cuddling into me to try and stop everyone from spotting his erection.

"Pfft." I waver him off. "Were you going to just continue watching?"

They all look at each other and shrug.

"You sick bastards." I joke, lightly chuckling. That's when I feel Mark place his warm hand on to my 'no no square', as Nellie would call it. (Vaginal region)

'Stop, don't touch me there, this is my no no square'. I sing in my head, remembering the stupid rhyme she would sing.

Marks moving fingers distract me from my memories and I move his hand away.

"What are you thinking!" I whisper exclaim exclaim, trying to keep my eyes on the cameras. I nudge Mark off of my lap, he falls on his butt and cries out in pain.

"Arrgghhh! My buns, my bunbuns."

"Shame." I retort, checking the rooms.

After not being able to spot Chica, or Chicago as Mark called her, I check the right door and close it after spotting her halfway down the hall.

"Pffft, this night isn't as hard as I thought it would be." Rachel shrugs. When she said those words, the power goes out.

"You jinxed us!" Ness exclaims.

"Fuck sake, everyone just calm down an we will be fine." I squint at the clock to see that the time is.... 2:13am.

"WE'RE FUCKED!" I exclaim in despair. "We were so darn close."

Everyone goes quiet as we hear heavy metal feet run down the left hallway.

"It's Foxy, run for your lives." I sprint out of the right door. Mark catches up with me and grabs my hand, I spot his other hand is covering his crotch which I can't help but smile at but the death risk soon wipes it off my face.

We all make it to the main stage area and people begin to panic, they all sprint off in different, random directions. It leaves me and Mark, standing frozen in fear.

We quickly slide under a cloak covered party table, both trying to calm our breathing.

The familiar clunking of metal feet fill the room, I want to speak my fear stops me, only coming out as a weak whimper. The noise comes closer and closer, so close that we see the metal toes slightly protruding through the cloak.

I quickly latch onto Mark and dig my face into his neck.

"I know this doesn't mean anything to you, but I love you." I whisper, tears beginning to spill.

"Ahhhhh!" A scream rings throughout the restaurant, I quickly lift my head and spot the feet move away and it runs away to the sound. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and smiled at Mark.

He pokes his head out under the table cloth, but quickly ducks back in.

"Bonnie is lurking around here." He sighs.

He takes hold of my hands and looks me in my eyes.

"We are going to get through this." He states.

I sigh, look away, look up at him and whisper, "Get through what? The night or the whole thing about you forgetting about me?"

He goes to say something but the loud sound of something running out of the room distracts us.

He, again, pokes his head out, turns to me and says, "He's gone."