Chapter 26: OOOOHHH SHIET

Its now 11:07am.

I'm sitting with Ness, Rachel and Chica. Its nice to be with girls for once.

"So, since my best friend is in the real world and I haven't had the chance to be 'girly' I would like to do that now." I cross my legs, my right over the left while hanging onto my knees with my hands.

"So, any crushes?" Chica giggles.

"Of course!" Ness and I both exclaim, highfiving eachother after.

"Yeah..." Rachel mumbles.

"I'll go first!" Chica exclaims. "We all say our opinions of each man. First Foxy, well we are technically going out so I love him. Bonnie, well he is a homosexual so I guess I don't really think about him too much. Freddy, well he is quite hot but after his change of attitude he is a douche at the moment. Felix, he's not bad but I've only just met him so I don't really know. Jack, he has a wimpy body-"

"Excuse me, he has plus one biceps." Ness chips in.

"Okay.... Uhhhh.... but damn I love his accent. Last but not least Mark, god is he one stud of a man! His body is so sculptured and perfect... and I can't believe he hasn't got a girlfriend, I would take that place in a heartbeat!"

'Bitch he's mine'

Calm down yandere side!

My heart feels as if its burning from jealousy while my stomach bubbles up. My eye twitches...

"Anyway, Hannah you go!" Chica beams and shakes her head as if she was exiting her imagination.

"Ugh well... Foxy, he's cute but not my type. Freddy, uhhh fuck no. Bonnie, he is adorable in the geek way. Felix is hot. Jack is way too adorable for his Irish self. Mark is..." I take a deep breath. " *cough* senpai *cough*" I giggle at my self.

"Anyway, what about you Rachel?" I smile, trying to change the subject since my face is hot and as red as a tomato.

"Well, everyone's good I guess... I don't know about the animatronics but damn, Felix, Mark and Jack are hot as fuck!" She exclaim-whispers, showing her exciting side a little. I laugh along with her. But the laughs turn into a polite smile when I realized she was also talking about Mark.

I swear to god I need to stop this, yandere is not a good thing in real life situations. There aren't katanas laying around on the floor...

Or is there? *looks around area* fuck...

"Well girls! All I can say is that they are ALL bangable!" Ness literally shouts, getting the attention of the whole room.

"You gals talking about opinions of us in a sexual way? Us too, but about you." Bonnie shouts.

"I wonder what they said about us..." I trail off, thinking about what they could be saying about us. "So Ness, you want to fuck an assaulter?"

Her face falls in realization.

"Shit."

Bonnie POV (OH LOOK AT THIS OBVIOUSLY NOT OBVIOUS TRANSITION)

"So, let's be manly and talk bout who ya' want ta' fuck!" Jack laughs but is quiet enough to not get the attention of the girls.

"Okay..." Felix trails off, sniggering after.

"Come on, you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to fuck one of those girls." Jack exclaims and everyone seems to shrug in agreement expect me.

"I mean, before I realized my sexuality I fucked Chica so I guess..." I state and get a look from Foxy. "Foxy, you do realize that Freddy has done her at least 10 times."