Chapter 4: MY VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE

I finish my pancakes and I take Mark's and my own plate to the kitchen. I pop them on a random counter then I walk into my back garden, I look up at the clear blue sky and I take in a deep breath as I hear birds tweeting in the trees above. After about 30 minutes of walking in circles in my garden I head back upstairs and I walk in to see Mark editing something, probably the same video. I walk over to him and I place my arms around his shoulders as I watch what he does. He's uploading it, oh.

"What video are you upl-" I hear my phone go off and I see it says 'Markiplier has uploaded a new video. 'Pranking my new friend!... Sort of.' Click here to watch now!' I almost drop my phone in shock and I immediately go to watch it.

{POV OF HANNAH WATCHING THE VIDEO}

I watch as it shows me sitting at the computer then I hear myself singing, oh god. I feel my face go red as I listen to myself sing and type loudly at the keyboard. I see Mark walk in behind me, a little surprised to see me singing. The thing is as I finish my song and he creeps up to me, he doesn't look at the camera at all. I then speak out loud, I facepalm at my previous self.

"Why am I so holy?" I hear my horrible scratchy voice say. Mark then whispers into my ear but the mic doesn't pick it up and I freak out and fall out of my chair. It then cuts to Mark.

"If you are watching this, Hannah. I am sorry for freaking you out so much. But you have to agree it was funny! Also nice singing. Anyway. That is all for now and later I will be uploading another video! Oh my god, yes 3 video's in a day. Give me a gold star! Uhhh.. anyway I think I hear her storming up the stairs so I will see you, in the next video.... BUB-BYE!"

Then the outro song plays and I look up to see Mark staring at me worriedly. I guess my actions weren't the most encouraging. Like facepalming and looking like I was about to transform into the hulk. I walk over to him and I punch his arm.

"I'm insecure and you know this so why'd you upload me singing to millions of people on the internet? I give you food and shelter and now this is how you repay me. Nuh-uh bish you better not speak to me, bye Felicia." I state as I stomp out of the room childishly.

{Around 2 hours later}

It's now around half five and I retreated to watching YouTube videos on my phone while I sat on the sofa in the living room, I sat with my back on the arm chair and my legs stretched out, almost touching the other side. Mark walks in and flops on the sofa, he stays on the other end so I am forced to move my feet out of the way. I have changed into shorts and an over sized top since my previous clothes were uncomfortable to be lounging around the house.

"Mark?" I asked as I threw my phone on the other sofa across the room. He was watching TV and turned his attention to me.

"Yes?" He responds.

"Why have you stayed here? You could have easily gone and I'm not the best host." I say and he looks away for a second.

"I don't really know..." I tilt my head a little at his response.

MARK POV

"Why have you stayed here? You could have easily gone and I'm not the best host." Hannah stares into my eyes and I look away and think.

"I don't really know..." I respond and she just tilts her head. Of course I know, she is really nice to be around and she just makes my day brighter.

"You can go, you don't have to stay." She trails off and scratches her arm.

"Nah, its's too dark and scary to be driving all that way." I look out of the window to see it barely turning to dusk. I see her grinning happily and I can't help but smile too. We sat in silence and watched the TV for a bit before she broke the silence.

"Shall we have a movie night with some of our friends? A sleepover! Ahhhhh!!!! Scary films and stories and we can make a campfire, then..... *unknown mumbles*." She is literally jumping up and down with excitement.

"I'm down. I'll invite Bob and Wade." I unlock my phone to call them.

"I'll invite Nellie....and... and... I only have one friend so I'll just invite Nellie." She sprints out of the room to call Nellie, I'm guessing. I call Bob and Wade and they both excitedly accept the offer. I give them the address and I tell them to come over around 9, after Hannah had yelled at me to tell them.

I then pop out to get some things from my house, clothes, films, underwear and socks. Teddies... cough... what? Teddies? Ha. No I'm a manly man.

Hannah POV

It's silent so I have time to think. What could we do? Movie night? With friends? Then sleepover?!?!? I think yes.

"Shall we have a movie night with some of our friends? A sleepover! Ahhhhh!!!! Scary films and stories and we can make a campfire, then..... *I mumble quietly to myself* we can kiss all romantic like." I am so hyped for this. We decide to do it and he calls Bob and Wade.

"Tell them to come round at 9!" I yell as I leave the room to call Nellie.

Ring-Ring

Ring-Ring

Ring-Ring

Rin-

"The fuck you want?" Nellie asks.

"For you to come round my house tonight for a sleepover with me, Mark, Wade and Bob. A campfire with scary stories, and scary movies and I might sneak in a rom com!" I literally shout down the phone.

"Imma go get some stuff from my house!" Mark shouts as he leaves. The call is still silent.

"Nellie?" I ask while checking the phone isn't dead or she ended the call.

"I'm bringing 'The Proposal' and I'm coming early to help you. You are my savior." She states.

"Okay, thank you. See you in a few." I end the call and I begin to pick off pieces of rubbish and random cans and bottles. After checking the whole house I get a knock at the door and I stuff the rubbish into the plastic bag I was carrying around. I then jog down the stairs and open the door to find Nellie storming in.

"Let's get this bitch cleaned." She jumps and begins hoovering. I smile and with enthusiasm we begin to clean with the radio of full blast.

{After cleaning because I iz lazy}

We flop onto the couch in the living room after throwing the last rubbish bag into the wheelie bin outside. Another knock comes from the door and I drag myself up again, I quickly check the time to see it's 8. Good, they shouldn't be here yet then. I am greeted with a Mark and a duffel bag.

"Hellloooooooo!" He sings as he jumps in. "Wow, this dump has had a spit wash." He jokes. "Oh, Hey Nellie!"

"Hey MAAARRRRKKKKK!" She shouts his name.

"I got some popcorn and some other cool things while I was out." Mark trails off and throws a few shopping bags at me.

"Thanks..." I check the bag and I see so many goodies. "Can't I just have these?"

"Let me see." Nellie takes the bag from me and she immediately runs off with it. "I OWN THIS."

Now we have a goose chase on our hands.