Chapter 34: Night 7

We make it to the infamous secret room to see Mark sitting on a foot stool (pouf) that goes with the sofa while everyone else is spread out on the sofa itself, Mark is the center of attention as people ask him various questions.

"Shush guys, Hannah has some photos." Dark says.

"Stream them to the TV." Mark smiles at me, I go onto my photo album and do as he says. It takes a second to connect to the TV.

I show the normal selfie first and Mark turns around to face it. Everyone looks at him expectantly but a blank look is on his face.

I go onto the selfie where he is kissing my cheek and I smile to myself as I make eye contact with Chica who raises her eyebrow at me suggestively.

Again, Mark has a blank expression, a little confused this time. I go to change the picture but I get stopped by Mark's voice.

"So... Were we... A thing?" He asks, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well, we weren't official-" I start but I get interrupted by various people.

"She sucked your dong."
"You got it on!"
"Sexy times were happening."
"She was gonna tell you she loved you."

The last statement made the room fall silent as all eyes fall into me.

"That is true... Then Mark lost his memory of me... and now that's all gone. All of our relationship has crumbled with a matter of seconds due to someone being jealous." I make a remark at the end, looking at Dark. I'm surprised I haven't began to cry, this time I manage to keep the tears at bay.

"I was in love with you, I still am but I don't know how I can be in love with someone who barely knows my name." I sniff as I go onto the next picture which is of us giving each other marshmallows.

Everyone 'Aww's' at the tumblr like and romantic photo and I sadly smile, looking over at Mark who has a small smile playing on his lips.

"I guess you were really special." Mark mutters.

"I've got a photo." Chica says as she connects to the TV. Oh yeah. They have phones, forgot about that strange fact.

It shows a picture of Mark sitting crossed legged with me laying down, my head in his lap. She then changes it to a picture of him kissing me in the previous position. Then it changes to a photo of us getting a little bit intimate through a crack of a door.

It's me with my top off, back arched while Mark's head is in between my legs....

"Chica!" I exclaim in horror as I blush and spin around, facing the wall.

"What? Can't blame a girl for being curious." She shrugs which causes a deeper blush to set on my cheeks. I spin back around to see Mark standing in front of me, he raises his hand and presses it against my face. My heart beat quickens, my face grows hot and the butterflies are having a party in my stomach.

The room is totally silent as he stares into my eyes, I continue to keep eye contact with his chocolate brown eyes as he studies me.

"I recognize you but... I can't put my finger on it." He sighs. "Maybe if I just..."

Then he begins to lean in and closes his eyes, I do the same and our lips collide. I realize how much I missed his lips so I immediately lick his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. He pulls me close to him and we have a rough make out session, ruffling each other's clothes and hair. I guess I'm doing it for a reason while Mark is kissing a stranger. After a minute we pull away and I can't keep the smile and light blush off of my face.

"Well that was awkward." Fae awkwardly laughs, looking at everyone else.

"You taste familiar too, but why can't I remember you." He whispers to me in a husky voice.

That's a strange statement but hot damn, does he sound sexy or what!

"I googled it!" Chica chirps. "It basically says that it will eventually come to him but we have to do things that remind him of us. Or well, Hannah I guess."

"I would talk about Nelly but I guess he forgot her too." I sigh in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, I remember Nelly, we were having coffee together with someone else, we called her the 'coffee girl'." Mark explains.

"The other person was me..." I trail off, tucking the loose hair behind my ear and coughing a little awkwardly afterwards.

"Oh." Mark responded.

"Let's watch a film! Its 11:05pm so... We can watch something short." Jack shouts. Everyone surrounds the pile of films and decides on what to watch, Jack, Mark and Felix sit together and all the other people are scattered on the sofa. I pick up two bean bags then go into the corner, I sit on one and put the other one over myself to act as a blanket. I sob slightly and fall asleep.

- -

I wake up to screaming so I jerk forward and headbutt someone. I quickly hold my head in pain and when I open my eyes Fae has a sheepish grin.

"Fuck you.." I groggily mumble while rubbing my eyes.

"Get up sleepy butt, everyone's waiting for you." She smiles at me and pulls me to my feet. I mumble a thanks and make my way to the ladder.

After climbing up we walk through the curtains to see everyone is lightly chatting, that's when I make eye contact with Mark and I realize that I didn't dream about him forgetting me when he waves lightly to me.

I let out a deep sigh and me, Mark, Dark, Fae, Felix, Jack, Rachel, Marzia, Sarah, and Ness make our way to the ever so small office.

That was a mouth full...

We decided to do it in shifts while the others sleep.

It goes:
Jack and Ness.
Felix and Marzia:Marzia didn't trust Felix with anyone else.
Dark, Fae and Sarah.
Me and Mark. (#awkward)

Everyone plants themselves around the room, I place myself in a corner and Mark sits down next to me. I pull my legs up to my chest and huddle myself further into the corner to keep away.

I close my eyes for a second them I feel myself getting lifted up. I yelp in surprise and a hand quickly covers my mouth.

"Calm down." Mark chuckles as he puts me in his lap.

"What're you doing!" I whisper exclaim as I slide down inbetween his legs a little, he puts his head in my neck and I'm resting against his chest, feeling his heart beat quicken a little.

"I saw this in one of the photos Chicago showed me, while you were asleep, and thought this may bring my memory back a little, hey, don't judge me! Your smell is all too famailliar." He whispers and leans his head against mine, closing his eyes.

Again, a strange statement. I ignore it as we fall asleep.

Hey, don't judge me!

It's warm...