Chapter 30: SHIT IS GETTING DARK IN MA BRAIN

HANNAH POV AGAIN

I'm in the kitchen, just me and Chica.

"It wasn't on purpose." She says out of nowhere. "Me and Freddy, it just happened."

I look down at my hands and I fiddle with my fingers awkwardly.

"It's not me you need to be speaking about it to." I state as I look up at her, we make eye contact and she looks like she is about to cry.

"D-do you ever feel like a dark presence takes over you sometimes?" She asks me just as she finishes preparing some toasties. (Grilled sandwiches.)

"I know that all too well." I smile warmly to her. Now that I think about it, where has Dark been lately?

"Well, I had been talking to Freddy about it, he said that sometimes he has urges that he doesn't want. Like when we were at that party thing and he pinned you down and... Yeah. He says he didn't really want to force you like that. Foxy had also mentioned that he didn't want to flirt with Mangle, something just... came over him.... I think someone is controlling us." She finishes, pouring out glasses of orange juice and giving me a hard stare to show she's 100% serious.

"If I'm being honest, I believe you." I shrug as I pick up the heavy tray of cheese and bacon grilled sandwiches. I would be thinking about my weight but I couldn't care less right now. IM A WOMAN WHO NEEDS HER BACON.

I walk into the practically silent room, I look at the clock above the stage to see it's quarter past seven.

No one is around, the room is empty.

A chill runs up my spine as I cautiously place the tray down on one of the tables, looking around for anything.

"HAN-" I hear Chica, getting cut off mid scream.

I panic and quickly sprint to the kitchen door, I yank at the door handle but it doesn't budge. I begin to hit the door over and over.

"Chica?!?! It's going to be fine just find a weapon!" I shout through the door.

After not getting a response I run a hand through my hair out of stress.

I hear a sound behind me and I quickly spin around to see Golden Freddy. He picks up half of a toastie, inspects it, then throws it to the ground in disgust.

I take a step back, hitting my back against the wall.

Shit.

He begins to walk towards me so I make a run for it, running down the side of one of the long party tables.

Suddenly he appears infront of me, causing me to hit him with a brute force.

"Now, that is not what I expected when I imagined you hitting on me." He jokes with a smirk on his annoying, stupid little face...

"Ha." I say sarcastically, then as he rolls his eyes I take the chance to run away but he catches me by my arm, pulling me into his chest.

"Come on, be a good girl." He whispers into my ear.

Fear freezes me in place, he then pinches a spot on my neck which causes me to go limp as he swings me over his shoulder. I then black out.

--

I wake up, my body being dragged. I moan slightly from the carpet burn on my back.

"Well, you're finally awake." Golden Freddy snaps, I look around to see him pulling me by the arm band of my tank top.

We enter a brighly lighted room with cream walls and a concrete floor, my eyes take a second to adjust to the light and as soon as they do, I instantly regret it.