Chapter 33: M-Mark?

I feel myself getting roughly shaken, I let out a strange gruff noise to tell them to go away.

"Hey, get up!" I hear Dark's deep voice moan at me in irritation.

"No, I'm comfy." I state, ramming my face even further into the blankets and pillows.

"Do you want to get Mark? Anyway, it's 9:43pm, get your ass up." He demands with a threatening tone. I don't move at all and this causes him to pull me out of the mass of pillows.

"NO MEH PILLOW CASTLE!" I exclaim in horror as I get pulled away from the warmth.

I stand up and rub my face, looking at Dark suspiciously.

"Let's go then." Dark takes me by the hand and we get engulfed into black smoke, I get taken into those same hallways from earlier on. Scott's place.

The bright white hallways make me feel like I'm in the Matrix or up in heaven but reality kicks in as I notice the place dim down and the bad memories from earlier pop into my head.

Dark still hasn't removed his hand from mine so I decide to comment on it.

"Ummm, you're still holding my hand." I awkwardly giggle.

"Oops, sorry. This body still has the side effects when being near you, I can tell he loves you." Dark removes his hand and we walk down the brightly lit hallway. I hold my hand over my heart with hope that Mark will love me back.

Since I'm in my own dream world, I don't look where I'm going and I walk straight into the back of Dark.

"Pay attention you idiot." He smirks at me and opens a grand door. Inside is the familiar dark office, this time it's lit up and I spot a security camera system on the wall. Four flatscreens are glitching out badly.

"What now Golde-" Scott spins around in his office chair and begins to talk but stops after seeing us. "What a pleasant surprise! What do you want?"

"I want to have my own body." Dark states.

"What do you mean, Mark?" Scott asks oblivious this isn't Mark.

"I'm Dark, remember that voice in your head." Dark reminds Scott, Scott's face falls in dismay.

Scott then laughs manically. "And why would I do this? What do I get?"

"I'll get rid of my glitches." Dark smirks evilly all of a sudden.

"They were yours?" Scott asks horrified.

"Yes, please do this for me, I'll retract them immediantly." Dark bargins. "Also, Hannah wants to tell Mark something important.... 3 words... You know."

"Fine, I don't play dirty, so I expect you to do your part of the deal." Scott starts typing into a computer, looking at Dark after he asks the question.

Dark then nodds and two bodies appear infront of us. Then, the flatscreens stop glitching out. Dark and Mark look at eachother in disbelief.

I have tears welling in my eyes, I'm not really sure why to be honest. I hold a hand over my mouth and nose (picture at the top) and I make a little weeping noise (idk), causing Mark to spin around towards me.

He looks at me for a second, confused. I wipe away my tears because I more than likely look stupid, that's probably why he's giving me strange looks.

"Mark?" I ask, my voice cracking a little.

"Yes, hello? Who may you be?" He holds his hand out towards me, like when we first met. "Are you okay? You don't need to be upset, for whatever reason it may be, you'll be okay!"

"W-What? Mark? Y-you don't know me?" I ask shocked. "Is this a joke or something?"

"Sorry m'lady. If you're a fan or someone I have met in the past, I have probably forgotten about you, not to be rude!"

I look over to Scott and Dark, worried and distraught.

"What did you do to Mark!" I shout in anger.

"It wasn't me, it must've been Dark. He would've had to mess around with Mark's head to take control over it." Scott shrugs and looks over at Dark. "Anyway, I'm not the baddie here, you can believe me, or you can be stubborn but, it's not me you have to worry about."

Scott then disappears in a cloud of pure white sparkling smoke.

Fabulous.

Anyway....

I feel my heart shrivel up as Mark swings his arm around me awkwardly, like how a complete stranger would to someone upset.

"What do you know about yourself Mark?" Dark asks him as we walk out of the office.

"A lot of things, we're in FNAF, who was that kind fellow!" He chirps.

"The guy who stabbed you in the leg with a screwdriver." I dryly said.

"Well, what a doof!" Mark playfully exclaims. I'm walking slightly ahead of the two men, Dark speeds up slightly and walks next to me.

"I think he has just forgotten recent events and people, that's all." He gives me a thumbs up. "When we get back let's take him to the basement room and interrogate him."

"Sure." I roll my eyes sarcastically and smile towards Dark.

- - little skip, sponsored by Tesco - -

The black smoke dissapears from us and we are in the main area of the restaurant.

I immediately storm off and sit on the edge of the stage, I pull out my phone and go to my galley to see selfies of myself and Mark, my favourite one is of Mark kissing my cheek while I look at the camera. I take a sharp intake of breath and before I know it I'm crying, I keep wiping away my tears until they dry up a bit. I continue to go through my camera roll to see selfies of Nelly and Wade who are being goofballs, then I see I screenshotted the picture of me and Mark giving eachother marshmallows that Nelly sent to me. I smile to my phone, not really caring that anyone else is around, I fall back onto the stage while hugging my phone like the weirdo I am.

Dark and Mark stalked off to find the others earlier so I'm left alone for once. It's pretty nice when I'm left to my own thoughts but, if you listen to the deafening silence you begin to feel isolated and you realize how lonely you are.

I sit up when I hear someone come into the room, it's Fae and Dark.

I wipe away any remaining tears and stand up as they approach me.

"Hannah, I'm r-" Fae begins but I cut her off short.

"Stop, please. I've had all the damn sympathy I need today." I smile so my tone doesn't sound mean.

"Well, we have all asked Mark questions and, of course, he only knew about Jack and Felix, he didn't know anyone else." Dark tells me. "Its also 10:55pm so we haven't got too long until the last night."

"Okay, well. I have some photos I can try, or maybe I could hug or kiss him to remind him us...." I mumble the second half about kissing him and they don't seem to hear.

"Let's go then." Fae chirps, keeping out morals high as normal.