Chapter 5: Ahhhhh... FRICK ME

We quickly chase after Nellie as she trips a few times as she goes up the stairs. She turns a corner and locks herself in the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing, Nellie?" I ask a little confused, I turn to Mark who just shrugs. I attempt to open the door but it's still locked. I think for a moment.

"You know Wade? Lordfinion177? What was it..." I lie to get her attention since Wade is her favorite YouTuber.

"Lordminion777, and yes." She responds and it sounds as if she has gotten closer to the door.

"He and Bob are joining us all for the sleepover thing. Me and Mark wanted to make you happy after last night, please let me in or something so we can talk." She stays silent, but she soon complies.

"Okay, I'll come out if Mark goes." She shyly responds and Mark says he is going to set up everything, before he goes Nellie unlocks the door and gives me the bag and I pass it back to Mark.

She quickly runs into my arms and she knocks the to the floor, we are both a crying mess. I hate seeing anyone cry and I already know what this is probably about. I stroke her hair and I lead her to my bedroom, we cuddle on my bed for a bit until she sits up and we sit cross legged opposite each other.

"Are you still upset about yesterday?" I ask her as I stare into her sea blue eyes.

"Yeah, I just don't know what to do anymore." She sadly looks back into my eyes, searching for an answer.

"Personally, I think if you are that worried about it, you should go and get an examination. Take Mason with you and you can get through this, I will always be here for you." I hug her again and she nods in agreement.

"That's what I'll do." We sit in silence for around 20 minutes as we regain ourselves.

"Let's choose some amazing outfits." I encourage her and I take her to my walk in wardrobe. I begin to search through my clothes and I take out a baggy black t-shirt, jean shorts, and some funky panda socks. I quickly brush my hair as Nellie picks out a tank top and jeans. I brush my hand through my fringe and I turn around to see Nellie ready to go. We make our way down the stairs and I see Mark, Bob and Wade are here so I quickly retreat back up the stairs a little bit.

"They are already here." I whisper to Nellie and she just nods confidently. "You go first."

She walks out ahead of me and I stay back a bit while hiding behind her. I pull a hand to my face, hiding my mouth and chin while I see everyone looking at Nellie. I am standing half behind the door frame and I look into the room quietly.

"Hi, It's nice to meet you." She holds her hand out to Bob but he stands up and hugs her instead.

"Nice to meet you Hannah." Bob says and I see Mark facepalm as he sits on the counter.

"That's Nellie." Mark points out and Bob just nods and sits at the kitchen table again while awkwardly looking at the wall. Well, great start.

"Hey, Nellie!" Wade excitedly pulls her into a hug which causes her to laugh at his silliness. I can't help but smile a little at them, out of the corner of my eye I see Mark looking over at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk set on his lips. I blush and look down at the floor. I watch as Mark walks over to me while I step further from the door frame.

"Why are you so adorable?" Mark asks while poking my nose, taking my hand and bringing me into the living room. I squish myself into Mark a little as I see Wade and Bob looking over at me with smiles on their faces.

"So you must be Hannah, I'm sorry." Bob smiles and I smile back kindly.

"I-It's okay," I stutter and I internally facepalm myself for being so awkward.