Chapter 14: Dark sides.

It's now 10pm, I fell asleep on the table with Mark for a couple of hours. I thought that this might of just been a dream. A horrible nightmare. But sadly, it isn't. This is all too real and I'm horrified. I sit up to see every body is sat in a circle on the floor, I nudge Mark who wakes up. Some one has placed the fluffiest teal coloured blanket on us, I stand up with it over my shoulders. This blanket is never leaving my body... ever.

"I feel like we won't be getting much sleep at all." I comment as we walk over to the circle of people.

"I knew it!" Chica screeches while pointing at Freddy, I rub my arms a little as I try to figure out what is going on. I wonder if Freddy likes Chica, or Freddy likes Bonnie, or Freddy likes Foxy? Hmmm... Let's figure out ship names. Chiddy, Fronnie, Frexy, and for the 'lols' Maddy. (Mark and Freddy ;0 )

I sit down in between Chica and Bonnie, Mark sits on the other side of Chica and Next to Foxy, while Freddy is in between Bonnie and Foxy.

"Knew what?" I ask with an eyebrow raised as I pull the blanket over my head like a hood. Everyone seems to avoid eye contact. "Were you discussing how to kill us? If you are gonna spill blood just don't get it on the blanket." I chuckle to myself but after not even getting a smile I throw the blanket over my head. I then crawl on all fours and begin to make my way around the dinning area, like a blind ghost. I hit a table with my arm so I move to the right a little to avoid hitting anything else. After 30 seconds of not hitting anything I feel proud until I hit something head first, I then fall back like a turtle and I struggle to sit back up. But nothing is in front of me. What did I hit? I shrug it and throw the blanket over me again but leaving my head popping out. I look over to the circle of people who have began to chat. Hurt hits me hard and tears fill my eyes. Do they not like me? Am I just too strange, fat and ugly? WHY AM I THINKING LIKE A BASIC COMPLAINING WHITE GIRL.

I crawl to a door and open it to see the spare parts/clothes room that Mark was in before to get spare pants. I place a heavy animatronic head in front of the closed door and make my way to a corner. I pull my legs to my chest and the blanket around my head like a baby would be wrapped. I begin to think.

Why did they go silent when we came over? Yet when Mark is left alone with them they gladly talk. I thought I would be fine here since I would have people to talk to, but now everyone seems to hate me. I wish Nellie was here. I wish I had someone here. I don't really want Mark. He doesn't help the situation. If I told him I felt ugly and fat he would just tell me the opposite to make me feel better, but I want the truth and I just wish I had Nellie here. You never realize how much people mean to you until they are gone. I rub my cold hands together and tuck my feet as far as they can go. I really wish I was wearing shoes when I played this darn game, but at least I have socks. I breathe in ragged breaths as I begin to warm up a little.

After calming down an ominous light come from one of the animatronic heads. I spot the light coming from it's eyes. The light is so bright it acts like a night light, it begins to creep me out a little so I stay frozen in place.

Suddenly, something clicks inside my brain, causing me to fill with curiosity. Before being able to comprehend what is happening I find myself in front of what looks like a duck or chickens head, in animatronic form. I tap the metal and a slight echoing sound comes from within, informing me that it's hollow. I examine the creepy head, it seems to be Chicas head. The same colors gave me an idea.

{Slanted writing: voice in her head, you don't know who it is yet)

{ Bold writing: Hannah talking to the voice}

Don't you see how scary they are?

Yeah,the head is creepy... Who are you?