Chapter 3: I'm so holy!

I get woken up by a loud snore and I am greeted with a Mark face on my belly. I noticed my hands are still in his hair but are about to fall out and he has taken his glasses off. I check the time on my phone to see it's 2pm. Urghhhh... still too early. After a few minutes of getting bored I begin to trace Mark's face with my forefinger. I slide it down his nose and around his eyes, I then trace his soft lips and chiseled jaw line and I feel shivers go up my spine. I see him stir in his sleep but he just continues to sleep. I fidget a little bit and attempt to take my shoes off with my feet and after around a minute I manage to do it.

I reach for the buttons on the coffee table but they get even further away from me so I give up and I notice all my fidgeting has caused Mark to slide down a little bit. His chin is resting somewhere I'm not comfortable with and I feel as if he is about to stick his nose in my belly button so I pick him up from under his armpits and I rest him a little higher but he just flops onto my left boob and begins to slide down into the gap of the sofa. I then reach for the buttons again and manage to get them and turn the TV on. I flick to the news and get bored instantly so I change it to Jeremy Kyle. It's some old repeats from the American version but it'll do. You must be wondering. Yes, I need to pee like crazy but I don't want to move him since he looks so peaceful in his sleep.

I begin to trace his face again and this time he wakes up so I quickly move my hand away. He wraps an arm under me and pulls his other one over my stomach and holds hands with himself.

"Morning." He yawns and blinks quite a lot. "What's the time Mrs. Wolf?" He asks as he closes his eyes again.

"2:23....pm...." I trail off and I watch his eyes open in surprise.

"Really?... Well damn. Do you have a recording space?" He asks and I nod slightly.

"I have a 5 pound webcam and ezvid."

"That'll do. I will just assume 5 pounds is cheap." He stands up and walks towards a random door and walks in, he then comes out again. He just walked into my cleaning cupboard...

"Can you lead the way?" He sheepishly smiles.

"I gotta pee first." I stretch and make my way to the small toilet that's downstairs. I come out to be greeted with Mark right outside. "Were you listening to me pee?" I ask and I watch him look down.

"N-no I just need to pee." He states as he rushes in; I rub my eyes and make sure I don't have any gunk or crusted drool on my face. After a minute he comes out and I drag myself upstairs and I go onto the landing, I then go to the last room and I walk into the space I call 'The girl cave'. It was basically a man cave without the pool tables. I had a long sofa in front of a flat screen TV and a small fridge in the corner that didn't work at the moment. I had a desk and computer tower with two monitors and a comfy gaming chair. It was a wooden floor but in front of the sofa was a big fluffy black rug that I sometimes flop onto when I check social media. I also had some bean bag chairs in the corner and underneath the TV I had my consoles in/on the TV stand.

"This is pretty cool." He said and I quickly rush into a corner that had a door that lead to a space with some boxes, I dug through them and I pulled out my blue yeti I once stole from my brother. I mean, he wasn't going to use it, he only had 8 subscribers. I handed it to Mark who was trying to guess my password on my windows 8 computer. I quickly logged in and he started to download a recording application and used his username to log into the account instead of buying a new one. He also installed Photoshop and all sorts of random shit.

"If I go on it and it runs at 2mph I will literally murder your face." I threaten him and he just rolls his eyes as he smirks.

(Time skip 30 mins)