Chapter 24: OH MY LORDY LORD

HANNAH POV

It's been a couple hours now and I'm helping Chica make some breakfast.

"Again, I'm really sorry Hannah!" Chica pleads with puppy eyes.

"I've told you a hundred times now, I'm fine. It's okay. It's not like I'm going to hate you forever." I smile kindly at her which seems to convince her that I'm fine.

She cooks bacon rolls and my stomach gurgles in agreement.

"Hungry?" Chica laughs and I just sheepishly smile.

She finishes making the last roll and nods to me to singnal I can take the plates out to everyone else. I look at the six plates and I decide to carry three at once, I make a cradle with my arms as if I was about to hold a baby and balance the plates like that.

"FOOD!" I yell across the room, the first to get to me is Bonnie, I pass him a plate and he thanks me. Then Ness comes bouncing along, she smiles widely while thanking me and dances back to talk to Jack. Freddy comes over, a smug look on his face. I hand him his plate, not really caring if he thanks me or not this time.

"I really did want to show you last night." He leans in and whispers into my ear. I am quick to back hand his face, he looks at me with a little shock in his eyes and I walk away with a small smile since a red mark is forming on his face. I walk back into the kitchen to get the three other plates.

"You look happy." Chica notes as she pours eight cups of milk out.

"I got to slap Freddy." I happily chime as I gain my balance.

"What? Why?" She asks a little outraged. I was about to yell at her but then I realized she probably didn't know. I stay silent.

"You'll find out in a bit." I walk out before she can protest. I walk over to Foxy, Jack, Ness and Mark who are chatting about golf balls.

"Why do they have dimples?" Mark asks confused.

"Well, when they land. Small tiny arms poke out from them and they scuttle forward." Jack, I hope, jokes. Ness snorts from laughing and Jack looks at her adoringly as she finishes her food I gave to her earlier.

"Food delivery. Also, golf balls have dimples because it makes them move twice as fast than balls without them." I add as I pass Jack and Foxy their food, they thank me and immediately start to eat. I pass Mark his plate and he quickly pulls me in for a light kiss.

"We need to inform everyone about... last night." I note as I stand up straight.

"We'll talk about it when we are all here." He smiles kindly at me. Chica passes everyone their drinks from a tray and hands me my breakfast.

"Bring everyone here." I whisper to her, she nods.

"GET YOU'RE ASSES OVER HERE!" Chica shouts, getting Bonnie's and Freddy's attention. They make their way over here and we all sit in a circle.

"We have something... to state." I inform everyone and they look at me expectantly. I look to Mark who nods and gives me a thumbs up.

"Well, why you guys were getting pissed. Freddy got a little... let's say handsy with Hannah." Mark gives a look to Freddy.

"W-What's that supposed to mean?" Bonnie stutters, worried of the meaning behind Mark's choice of words.

"Exactly what you're thinking..." I reply a little sadly.

"THE FUCK FREDDY?" Ness shouts at the top of her lungs which causes me to jump a little. She has stood up and I swear I saw steam rising from her ears and nostrils.

"It wasn't that big of a deal." Freddy shrugs as he looks down at his nails, as if he was bored to all hell.

"Wasn't a big deal? WASN'T A BIG DEAL? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT ISN'T A BIG DEAL YOU LITTLE-" Ness squares up but gets interrupted by a shouting Foxy.

"ENOUGH!" Foxy screams. "Ness, calm down. Freddy... wasn't a big deal like... how can you say that, man? You sexually assaulted a drunk defenseless woman."

Freddy looks at his shoes this time. He just shrugs and doesn't even say a word. Oh my god, I swear he's about to get a foot up his arse.

Jack has now taken Ness a safe distance from the conversation so she can't hurt anybody.

"Freddy you have changed, you used to be a nice man but now you're... I don't know what you are. But you need to stop this act of yours before you do something that will get you banished from the game." Chica ends the conversation there with a big question pondering in our minds.

What happened to Freddy?

***

(FROM NOW ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS HAVE STRANGE EVENTS: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

I am now sitting under the table in the spare parts room, a white sheet covers the table and reaches the floor, only leaving a small gap. I am alone and I'm just thinking. Suddenly the door opens and I sit cross legged, alert. I hear what sounds like.... kissing noises?

I look under the thin gap from the table cloth and the floor and I see Chica's green canvas shoes and Foxy's trainers.

A thump comes from above and I hear slight panting and moaning. Oh god... Please no! God, why?

After a few minutes of hearing sloppy kisses I spot some clothing being thrown to the floor, I gulp and embrace my knees with my chin on top.

"Fuck me Foxy!" Chica exclaims then the table starts moving back and forth, moaning coming from both of them. I cover my ears with my hands childishly but they are being so loud so it doesn't really help at all. Can you just not!?!?

I NEED AN ADULT.

"Ooohhh. Fuck yeah Chica! You're so fucking sexy I could fuck you all night." Foxy huffs.

Please no...

"Ahhh! Fuck.. Foxy... I'm... I'm gonna..." Chica whispers.

"Wait a minute babe, I'm almost there...." Foxy whispers back.

KILL ME NOW!

The table begins to shake more rapidly then Chica and Foxy both scream as they reach their end.

"FUCK! That was good... You are so good at this." Foxy trails off as they begin to get dressed again.

IM SCARRED FOR LIFE.

After 10 minutes after they have left I decide to walk out. I am meeted with a Ness and I run to her arms.

"What's the matter?" She asks.

"I just witnessed Chica and Foxy banging!" I exclaim, horrified. "They went in the spare parts room and I was under the table.... Oh god I'm scarred!"

"Oh my... That's... That's quite something." She awkwardly laughs but she suddenly freezes. I turn around to see Chica standing there with her jaw wide open.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaim, falling to my knees.