Chapter 8: Cuddles

Woah! 73 reads? That's cool :) Anyway enjoy!

Its been around half an hour now and I'm just scrolling on my phone. I get an itch on my inner thigh so after checking no one is looking I quickly place my hand down my shorts to scratch my leg.

Before I could react the door opens so I quickly whip my hand out of my shorts to be greeted with a shocked Mark.

"W-why would you just walk into my room? What do you want?" I ask a little horrified and shocked.

"To see if you were okay... Nellie sorta said you were *incoherient mumbles*" He scratches the back of his neck and looks down.

"Sorry what?" I raise an eyebrow and stand up off of my bed. He takes a deep sigh then I see everyone else barge through the door. Nellie then walks up to me.

"I kinda told everyone you came in here to..." She walks up to me and whispers into my ear, "masturbate to that dirty fanfiction."

"Why would you say that?" I squeak at her. "Oh my Jesus lord God cakes. Nellie, why do you do this to me?" I attempt to keep all my attention on Nellie because I feel that if I have to look at one of them I might die of embarassment. She shrugs with an evil smirk on her face, I swear I would never bring this up but it's coming out.

"At least I don't read spongebob fanfiction." I walk out of the room with a smile spread across my face. I may or may not have looked at her internet history one time. I check the time to see it's almost 11. But as I look at my watch I get tackled to the floor. Nellie holds my hands behind me and twists my arms as she sits on my back.

"That was a one time thing!" She shouts at me.

"You should learn to clear your internet history. The things I saw on your computer..." I trail off as I remember all the weird things she has searched.

"Is it a fetish? Do you just really like searching pictures of fat Taylor laut-" I get cut off as she begins to twist my wrist even further.

"Ahhhh! Rape! Help I call rape." I squirm as I bang the floor with my legs. I hear the others eventually walk back from my room. She begins to twist my wrist even further and I begin to moan/shout in pain.

"Ahhhhhhhh.... Ow, ow, ow, get, ow, off, ow." She just giggles as I plead for help. "Get your fat ass of me woman!"

"You shall pay for looking at my search history!" She twists my wrist as far as it can go and my wrist clicks/pops. She hops off of me quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry!" She begins so squeal as everyone looks around confused.

I get confused until I then realize that she thinks she 'broke' my wrist or something. I go along with it. I drag myself up while holding my wrist as I imitate pain.

"W-What did she do?" Bob asked suspiciously as my face wrinkles up in 'pain'.

"Sh-she..." I then let go of my wrist and pull a poker face. "She just clicked my wrist." I spin my wrist round a few times to get some more clicks from it. Nellie let's out a deep breath and punches my arm.

"Owwww..." I rub my arm a little as she laughs at my pain.

"You bitch." We giggle and we see the three men have run away.

"Well, they died." I shrug and walk into the girl cave with Nellie.

"Shall we start a campfire?" She nods so we make our way downstairs.

---

We have managed to find some dry wood that was in the back of my shed, we decided to get some rocks and stones to make a fire pit and we are just getting some chairs out. There is already a swinging chair for two so we are getting out an old sofa that is also in my shed.