Chapter 16: (Warning: Sexual scenes)

WARNING: In this chapter things get a little heated, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this but hopefully this little piece of fluff is okay....

It's 3:37am now. We have found scraps of paper to doodle on and play hangman.

My emotions have gone on a roller coaster today and I seem to be in a flirty mood. Mark still sits behind me on the chair as I sit on the front, on the edge.

I throw a scrap of paper across the room out of boredom then Mark lays a hand on my thigh. I smirk at the action and lean back a little into him.

He begins to slowly rub up and down my inner thigh while laying kisses on my neck. I check our percentage to see its at 47% and both the doors are already closed.

We stand up and he pushes me against the wall, he smirks down at me and leans in. We kiss and it feels amazing, its our first actual kiss and it was well worth the wait.

After a minute or so we pull apart for air so he takes the chance to press his body into mine. I rub my hands over his back and chest.

I soon felt his friend pop up to say hello, digging into my leg. I let out a breathless laugh and push him into the chair, I knelt down in front of him and do something I never thought I would ever do to a person.

(Yep... I showed my friend this for confirmation. She ran away while screaming, "I'M TOO GAY FOR THIS.")

He soon found his release, unfortunately I never found mine. I ended up with soaked panties and a little disappointment.

"That was amazing," he whispers into my ear as I wipe my face clean of residue.

"You're telling me." I say, provocatively.

This was a night I would never forget for many reasons.

***

Yay! Its 5:53am. The night is almost over and Mark is getting more playful by the minute.

We check the cameras a few more times before closing the doors to waste our last 15%.

We have sat back where we were sitting before, him behind me and me in front. He slowly glides his hands up and rests them on my boobs, squeezing them a little.

"Haven't you had enough for tonight?" I ask, smiling at his playful smirk.

"I will never have enough with you here." He whispers while squeezing harder. It hurts a little but I shrug it off while moving his hands off. I guess we will have to wait until dawn till we can get out. (Until dawn... Heheh)

After a few more minutes of playful chatter we hear a bell go off. We see a small glint of light come from the small window, near the ceiling. It looks like it's dawn.

Then the lights flicker on in the hallways so we decide its safe to exit.

We walk back to the main room to see everyone chatting, when they see me they go deathly silent.

"I'm sorry for yesterd-" I try to apologize but Mark soon interrupts.

"She told me that something was controlling her body," Mark tells them and a worried look falls on their face. "Have you ever heard of Gundiwo?"

(I thought of wendigo... Then changed it...)

Everyone waits for him to carry on.

"Gundiwo is where you have a second spirit, an evil and a good side. I have an evil side that most people see as a joke but its real." Mark looks at me, causing me to realize who he's talking about.