Chapter 25: Fight...Fight...Fight...

Chica walks away, heading in Foxy's direction.

"Sorry Ness, gotta go fast!" I reference as I leg it to the office, after making it there I check the clock to see it's 10am. I sigh and lock both doors then sit down on the chair and spin around.

After a couple of minutes I get dizzy so I steady myself and when I look up I see two people standing there. I stand up abruptly but I trip over my own feet and begin to fall, I get caught by a man. I stand up and rub my eyes while holding my head in my hands.

I look up to see Pewdiepie with a worried look on his face and my eyes widen.

"You've been brought here too? Jack and Mark have been brought here already!" I exclaim and I look to my right to see a girl staring at Felix.

"Little starstruck there?" I ask while giggling at her face, she laughs awkwardly and looks down at her bunny slippers.

"I'm Hannah." I wave slightly at her, she looks up and smiles.

"I'm Rachel..." She trails off while looking around the room.

Rachel POV

*10 minutes earlier*

"Come of Rachel! You're such a baby, it's probably not even that bad." My best friend Joanne exclaims.

"I am NOT doing it Joanne, I have told you many times before. I hate scary games." I state. She rolls her eyes and I watch as she completes the first night with a breeze.

"See? It wasn't that bad!" She huffs and moves out of the chair. Well, she didn't get jump scared sooo.. I guess it's not that bad.

"I'm going to take a shower while you be a baby, good bye." Joanne walks out the room and I hear the bathroom door shut and the shower start.

I take a seat and begin to play, but my stomach begins to bubble like I'm about to puke, then my vision gets hazy as I slip away into the darkness.

Now, back to the present I'm scared as all balls. My breath quickens and I double over as I hold my heart in worry. I begin taking deep breaths but my breathing just quickens as I look around to see Hannah and Felix panicking on what to do.

Oh god, not another panic attack.

"I'll get Chica, she'll know what to do." Hannah then rushes out of the room. Isn't Chica one of the animatronics? I don't want her here!

"Hey, calm down, take a seat." Felix tries to comfort me with worry lining his eyes. I stay fixed in place as I look around rapidly to see a crowd of people entering the room. I begin to sweat as a feeling of nausea fills my body and I begin to shake.

"Every one, please give her some space she is having a panic attack!" Chica shouts across the room, everyone then leaves and I'm left alone with an animatronic. I clutch my Panda pajamas where my heart is as she approaches me but I quickly back away.

"Hey, shhhhh it's okay. Calm down. My name's Chica, I'm not going to harm you in anyway. Just take nice deep breaths and try to get in the mindset that you're going to be okay." Chica stays a respectable distance and I take what she just said to mind. I calm down and she hands me a glass of water.

HANNAH POV

"Every one, please give her some space she is having a panic attack!" Chica shouts, alarming me a little. Every one then leaves the room and we walk to the main area.

Mark, Jack and Felix are chatting near the stage and Ness and Bonnie are chatting while sitting at the end of one of the tables. I make eyes contact with Foxy who starts approaching me, Freddy following, and I instantly freeze in my place.

"You can't just perv on people's... private times!" Foxy yells at me, spit flying everywhere. I wipe my cheek from any spit.

"Do you think I wanted to hear you having sex?!?!" I yell back, getting the room's attention and making everyone go quiet.

"How were we supposed to know you were creeping under the table?!?!" He shouts back.

"You should know by now that I normally go in there! You just..." I reach out to grab him but pull my hands away. "ARRRGHH!" I grab my hair in my hands.

"You are so fucking frustrating sometimes! Can't you fucking understand that I wasn't creeping on you or does your pea sized brain stop that!!!" I yell while feeling my heart pace faster and faster.

"Don't you understand that you could of easily stopped or stepped out from the table you stupid bitch?!?" I hear a few gasps around the room and he takes a few steps forward so we are face to face. I feel a few tears about to flow but I try my best to keep them in.

"You know what Foxy? You can go fuck yourself you... You cunt bag!" I grab a glass from the table and throw it at him, it shatters in front of his feet and he jumps back a bit. "You can not talk to me like that!"

"I can and I just did." He crosses his arms in annoyance. "I'm glad Freddy tried to rape you, I wish he actually did so you can learn your lesson you ungrateful fat bitch."

Then I snap. I grab a plate this time and lob it at the wall, I then walk over and start punching it. Over and over again until my fists start to become numb.

"Hannah, stop!" Ness tugs at my arm but I shrug her off and hit the wall one last time, as hard as I can.

I look down at my knuckles to see blood pouring from the grazes and cuts. Skin has worn away and I swear I can see bone. I shriek in horror but as if by magic they begin to heal, black smoke surrounding my fists then is disperses as if it never happened.

I look up to see Mark yelling at Foxy, everyone seems to let them argue and sometimes chime in.

"What gives you the darn right to yell insults at someone and wish they would've gotten raped?" Mark exclaims.

"She was yelling insults at me first." Foxy retorts.

"Well that doesn't give you the right to go over the lines of respect." Chica pops in.

"Chica, she was obviously creeping on us. She has some sort of weird fetish or something!" He exclaims towards Chica.

"Foxy, don't try to protect yourself by blaming it on Hannah." Chica places her hands on her hips angrily. He sighs and holds his hands up in defense.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" He says with a small tad of sarcasm. "We were both in fault."

I'm laying on the stage, staring at the ceiling. "Let's just forget it. I'm already trying to get your moans out of my head." I slightly joke.

"Do you think we could be pornstars?" Foxy smiles at me.

"I'm not gonna answer that." I state and sit on the edge of the stage. I then rethink the argument.

A few tears escape my eyes but I soon get engulfed in a warm hug by Jack. Then Felix joins in, then Ness, then Rachel.

After the hug we sit at a table and I'm shaking with fear. Still in shock of being in a fight that was about to fet physical. I look up to see Mark walking over to us. I soon hop up and he pulls my shaking body into a comforting hug. I hear Ness say 'Awww' but I just smile into Mark's shoulder.