Chapter 28: Nude... ALMOST

I pause the film and hop out of my seat, placing my hands on my hips and giving Freddy a hard glare. He ignores my look and acts like the film is still playing, watching the TV with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Swap seats." I demand, keeping my serious face on.

"No, I like it here." He huffs while placing his hands behind his head with one leg over the other, leaning back a bit.

"What did you do this time Freddy?" Chica sighs with a bored look on her face.

"Nothin'." He simply replies, avoiding eye contact with everyone except Ryan Reynolds on the TV.

"Liar." I cross my arms while tapping my foot impatiently.

"Can we just watch the movie and you two can have your lovers quarrel somewhere else." New Chica rolls her heavily make-uped eyes. (That's a word now.)

"Don't start that shit, I'm not afraid to-" I start, pointing to New Chica but I get interrupted.

"Hannah." Rachel hisses, like a parent telling their child to stop being a brat.

I let out a long sigh and roll my eyes to the back of my head, showing only the white part of my eyes.

"Well, I'll be the 'adult' of the situation and move." I pick the TV buttons from my now empty seat and flop onto the floor's rug with a pillow resting slightly beneath my chest.

"Hannah, I can mov-" Mark starts but I just play the film which seems to shut everyone up. I feel a couple pairs of feet on my back and butt, I spin around to see Freddy and Bonnie using me as a footstool.

Out of the corner of my eye, I shift my gaze slightly right of Bonnie to see Foxy with his hand on Mangles knee, Chica is watching the film and slightly chatting to Bonnie. I feel sick to my stomach as a memory occurs.

For a week or so I had to live with Nellie before I could move into my apartment since repairs were needed, I had to walk in on her fiance Mason having sex with his ex I recognized from the coffee shop. Nellie was friends with her...

I got so mad since I had walked in to find Mittens, her cat. I threw a lamp at him, I dont know why she forgave him...

Back to reality. The same anger fills me and I grab the closest thing to me which happens to be the TV buttons, but before I can do it I spot a vase flying over my head.

Flying...
Flying....
Flying.....
SMASH!

It hits Foxy right in his gerballs, I turn around to see Ness standing up.

"Hell yes girl!" I shout out, attempting to highfive her beneath pairs of feet.

"What was that for?" Chica shouts, getting angry since she didnt even notice...

Ness looks at me with worry in her eyes. She doesnt want to tell Chica the truth, I nod to Ness and slide from the feet and crawl over to Chica. I kneel infront of her, give Foxy a disgusted look and lean in to whisper to her.

"Foxy was feeling up Mangle, I'm sorry..." I sadly say. Chica slaps Foxy then sits with the other girls.

I look at Foxy and spot his eyes are darker than usual, then they change back to normal and he has a worried look on his face.