Chapter 19: Ow...

I come back to consciousness and I feel binding in my mouth and a cloth around my eyes. Ropes line my wrists and ankles and I am sitting on a cold concrete floor. I am scared to move, afraid that something could literally be right in front of me and I wouldn't know.

"Hello Hannah." The same mysterious voice says. I struggle a little, then I feel the bindings being taken off my eyes and out of my mouth. The lights are bright and I spot what looks like a beaver type animal, he has a cartoon type body and his bright green eyes search mine. He has green overalls and shaggy brown hair. He moves out of the way and I spot a man with red glowing eyes at a computer desk, he looks my way with an evil grin.

"Who are you?" I ask while watching his every move.

"Isn't it obvious by now? I'm the Scott Cawthon, creator of Five Nights At Freddy's." He stands up while holding his hands out slightly to his sides, as if expecting a hug to express himself.

(A/N I have nothing against Scott)

"Why did you bring us here?" I demanded an answer from him as he casually strolled around the room.

"To 'test' my game I guess you could call it." He strokes his beard that has just gone past the stage of stubble.

"When can we get home?" I ask as I wriggle around to try and loosen the ropes.

"When you complete the game, hun." He says as if it was an obvious answer.

"Why are you bringing YouTubers in?" I ask but he just shrugs.

"Guess you guys are just boring, but don't worry, things will get very interesting soon." He sits back down at the computer desk and that same golden man from earlier appears from the darkness. The one that looks like the golden version of Freddy, I guess that's what you can call it. He kneels down in front of me and clicks his fingers, like before I black out.

***

"Hannah! Oh my god, where are you Hannah!" I hear Mark say in worried cries.

"Hannah!" Chica screams. "I swear to god if this is some kind of joke, you are not getting any food!"

I hear frantic running around outside, I try to say something but my voice breaks. My face and body hurt insanely. I raise a hand to my tender eye, causing it to sting. My sides, face, stomach, arms and legs hurt. I cough while I lay on the floor, weak. The running from outside the door stops and I see light flood into the room as someone opens the door.

"Guys! I found her!" I hear Freddy shout across the whole building. I hear people running towards the room and I soon see everyone towering over me, I have my eyes squinted as I rub my face. Mark pulls me up and tries to get me to stand, I fall against his chest. Everyone seems to gasp as Freddy flickers the light on.

"What happened to you?" Mark asks with what sounds like tears lurking in his voice. "Why are you beat up?"

I look down to my arms to see bruises and cuts all over my body. They beat me up? What did I do? Mark lays me on the table and I sprawl out. My plaid shirt rides up a little and I spot something, carved into my arm. 'Don't tell anyone'.

My breathing is hitched as worry fills me. I can't tell anybody or they will most likely kill me or my friends. I don't want them to get hurt but they need to know...

"Someone that looked like *cough* Freddy knocked me out, I woke up in what looked like an office to see a beaver looking person and someone called Scott Cawthon." I coughed out as Mark held my hand supportively. I pull him into a hug and whisper, "Never leave me alone, ever. Not unless you know I'm with someone you trust... please. I don't want to get hurt anymore..."

He gives me a nod and a sad look as I sit up. His eyes are soon attracted to the words in my arm, it god damn hurts like hell and I'm surprised I didn't wake up from the pain.

"Guys, this is serious." Mark points to the words on my upper arm as I raise the sleeve to show them.

"Looked like Freddy, huh?" Bonnie asks and I just nod. "It has to be-"

"You don't know that." Freddy quickly retorts angrily.

"It has to be, if he looks exactly like you, the golden version." Chica backs up Bonnie as a small debate begins.

"Who?" I ask as I wipe the last few tears from my eyes.

"Golden Freddy. Ironic, the golden version of Freddy." Foxy fills me in as the rest continue to argue. Chica then steps out of the argument and walks out the room, after about 5 minutes she brings a first aid kit in and I smile kindly at her.

She wipes the blood from all my cuts and we find the biggest bruise on my right hip. After applying cream to the cuts she wraps the biggest ones; she steps out of the room again and passes me a couple ice bags. I hold one to my hip while Mark holds one to my left eye, I smile at the kind action and hold his hand with my free one.

"So, who is this Golden Freddy guy?" Jack asks to the now silenced room. Jack is still trying to take this all in so he isn't his usual jolly self. Ness is following the conversation, interested in what is happening.

"He's my older brother..." Freddy trails off with the most disgusted look on his face. "He was the best older brother I could wish for, he protected me from anything and tried to keep us all safe. Then something changed, he became distant and stopped talking to me, stopped talking to anyone. His isolation caused him to get depressed, he stopped eating and stopped walking about at night. He would just be slumped over in the security's guard office or behind the curtains. He was too weak form the lack of energy and sort of gave up. When we tried to talk to him he would become hostile and once we pushed him over the edge, and he..." Freddy sniffs and wipes away the few tears that have appeared.

"He took my hand off." Foxy finishes for him while raising his hooked hand. My eyes widen with shock.

"I'm so sorry." I say to everyone while looking them dead in the eyes.

"That was a while ago. He felt so guilty and left, we never saw him again. But for some reason he is back. Scott is our creator and that beaver thing is from one of his previous games that didn't turn out great." Bonnie cuts of the story while smiling kindly at us.