Chapter 27:

Im really sorry it's been so long guys, I have recently been infected with conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis, aka pink eye, has caused my eye to be very irritated so when typing my story or trying to concentrate on the plot I end up rubbing my eye. This one is a little longer so hopefully you can forgive me. (I still have it, but eye drops have caused it to go away a little.)

STILL BONNIE POV

OHHHHHH SHIET. I quickly check the time to see it's 12:28pm.

"Ladies, none of you have any right over each other so can you all shut up. Thanks." I bow mockingly and smile. It seems to shut them up as they walk separate ways.

Hannah walks off to Mark, Jack, Ness, Rachel, Felix, and Chica while New Chica sits at a table.

I watch Hannah who pays more attention to the floor than anything else, a puff of golden smoke appears; Golden Freddy jumps out from it and latches onto Hannah and they disappear, again, into the same golden smoke.

HANNAH POV

I walk towards a group of people, not really caring as I stare at the floor. The room goes silent for a split second and I go to look up but I get pulled backwards and golden smoke surrounds me and the peraon who grabbed me; the smoke disappears again and I'm pushed forward to see Scott standing in front of me with a devilish grin and the same red eyes.

"Do you know what day it is, Hannah?" He asks, hands behind his back.

"No... no I don't." I shrug, standing up straight.

"Happy Easter." He simply says, taking a step back and leaning on the desk with his arms crossed against his chest.

"But... It was January when we were taken here." I state.

"Every days is a month and a few weeks." He shrugs. "Didn't they tell you?"

"No..." I trail off, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. So... that would mean... seven nights.... That would mean we would get back around Christmas time.

"Imagine, family and friends... looking for you. After the year is up they will probably just think you're dead." He stands up now, walking over to me. "They probably don't even care that you're gone, who needed you?"

I feel a few tears prick my eyes. I know Nellie, she would NEVER just abandon me... would she?

"Shut up! You don't know that!" I shout back, determined to fight for my friend.

"I wouldn't get too brave little girl, you're bodies aren't left in the real world. These are your actual bodies and beings. I could kill you just like that." He clicks his fingers and I feel a sharp metallic object being placed around my throat. I gulp and get the courage to speak.

"B-But they sai-" I attempt to protest.

"Forget what they said, they haven't even experienced death. They probably just said you couldn't die so you wouldn't get depressed." He rolls his eyes as if I am stupid. The knife to my throat stops me from talking out, scared the person behind me will slit my throat.