Chapter 15: Finding something we shouldn't...

STILL MARK'S POV

After sitting there for about 10 minutes I take my glasses off, wipe them then place them back on my face. I get a heart attack from a loud bang and spot Hannah is slumped over on the desk.

BACK TO HANNAH

I watch as it moves my hands to look at the cameras then, as if a switch had been flicked, I watched as I fell face first onto the desk. But when I pulled my hands to my head, it actually worked, I could control my body again. I quickly sat up and spun around in the chair to see Mark eyeing me suspiciously. I felt tears fill my eyes because of happiness and fear. His suspicious look quickly faded as he stood up.

"Why did you say that earlier?" He asks while avoiding eye contact. I can't say anything, I just begin to cry so I bury my face into the soft blanket. All I hear is my weeping, it is totally silent. I pull the blanket from my face and rub my eyes with my sleeves.

"I-I-I coul-couldn't." I struggle to speak as I kept sucking in air, Mark is very distant and just stands there, watching. I then look around for something to drink to try to calm myself but, unsurprisingly, I can't find anything. I then look out the window to my right.

When I was listening to the phone bloke he said they aren't very active on the first night so I doubt anyone will be here...yet.

I look behind me to see Mark is checking the left doorway so I grab the blanket and run out, before I get even a foot out the door I get pulled back in by an arm around my waist. I get pulled into Mark's chest and I feel his heart beating fast on my back, about the same pace as mine.

"What's up with you, Hannah." He whispers into my ear, I calm down a bit as he keeps him arms wrapped around me tightly, afraid of me running off again. Or well, attempting. I sniffle and rub my nose and eyes once more before explaining.

"I thought everyone hated me because they began speaking when I wasn't around. So I went into the spare room to... do something and I saw one of the animatronic heads glowing. I walked up to it and suddenly I couldn't control my body, something was controlling me. All I could do was watch as it shouted at you guys." I explained as my breathing got even more rapid. He spun me around and pulled me into a hug.

"I think I know what's hap-" He began but I quickly interrupted.

"Bullshit."

"No bullshit, I know something." He smiles his cute little smile and I can't help but lean in and kiss his nose.

"This place is so damn scary and confusing. I really want this to be over." I sigh and my eyes quickly dart to the left doorway. I swear I saw something move. "Mark check that door."

He spins around and presses the button once to see a purple bunny animatronic slightly leaning in. Mark jumps back in shock and quickly raises his foot to kick the door button, we watch as the metal door slams down in front of it.

"We need to pay more attention." Mark sighs as he sits down.

"The phone man said they aren't very active on the first night! That's probably the only action we'll get." I exclaim while wrapping the blanket over my shoulders. Mark giggles childishly and it takes me a second to realize.

"God sake, Mark." I slap the back of his head playfully.

An*hour*later*

It's 1:25am. God its going so sllloooowwww. We still have 4 hours and 35 minutes left... now it's 4 hours and 34 minutes left.

I'm sitting in between Mark's legs, with my butt on the front of the chair. I swipe through the camera and can't find Chica. This mouse is so loud.

Click
Click
Click
Click

"Right door." I spot out.

"3, 2, 1..." Mark pushes us away from the desk and we skid to the right, I raise my feet as the chair speeds off into the wall. He holds his hand out and presses the light button. Chica lingers at the window so Mark immediately closes the door. He then pushes off the wall and we make our way to the desk again.

Mark wraps his arms around my waist and wedges his head in my neck.

"Are you bored?" I ask as I stop using the computer to conserve energy. We only have 63% left.

"Well, duhh. Aren't we both?" Mark remarks.

"They must have so much fun, they get to terrorize people then during the day then it's 'Hey friends, no hard feelings for attempting to murder you!'" I cross my arms and pull a grumpy face.

"They are trying to murder us?" He asks a little horrified.

"Yeah, the phone said that they see us as animatronics without our costumes. Ummm... What was it? Oh yeah! Exoskeletons. So they stuff us forcefully into the suits that are full of cross beams and wires and not nice things." I explain to the dumbfounded Mark. I use my feet to move us towards the right door again, after checking the light I open the door again. I use the wall to push us back to the desk.

I spot a small container of pencils, I then spot crumpled us pieces of paper. I pick one up and inspect it. It has the timetables for the day; I get curious and unravel a ball to see a police report.

(The Police Report)

At 2:23pm police arrived at the scene, Freddy Fazbear's pizza, to inspect some bodies. After arriving and being lead to what looked to be a spare part room for the animatronics, we were guided to 4 suits that had been laid out on the table. The owner had told us that they began to smell, so they had a look to find something they probably shouldn't have.

All four of us put on the correct equipment (gloves, sanitizing cream, face masks and goggles) and had a look at the metal bodies. All four had what looked to be kids, varying from 4-10 years of age. It looked like they had been forcefully shoved into the suits, getting mangled by the cross beams and wires.

After a closer inspection they had already been killed before being placed in the suits. Bruises around their arms and bodies suggest they had struggled so the person kept a tight grip.

We have found 4 different reports of missing children from separate families.

After checking the whole place out, we left to go to the family's home to tell them the unfortunate news.

(End of Police Report)

A chill runs up my spine as I read the police report. I look to my left shoulder to see Mark reading the last few sentences. He then stops and gives me a worried look. I rub his hand, that is on my stomach, in circles to soothe him.

"So, kids were stuffed in th(voice crack)ose (Cough) Those very suits." I say while slowly placing the piece of paper down.

"You don't think they are the kids, Chica, Foxy, Freddy and Bonnie?" Mark asks while looking at the our hands.

"They can't be..." I trail off as Mark kisses my neck lightly, then breaths in a deep sigh.

We check the lights to finds both Chica and Bonnie at the doors so we shut them both.

I can't stop thinking about what I just read, then gives me such an uneasy feeling.