Changer 18: JACK???

"Pancakes are better! You can have so many combinations." Mark argues against Freddy.

"But waffles are so much nicer and a better shape too." Freddy shrugs. (Talking about square waffles...)

"Well that's all you care about, what's on the outside." Mark snaps back.

"At least I try pancakes to see if they're nice, you just go straight in for it." Freddy gets frustrated.

"Please! You wouldnt know how to eat it." Mark sighs.

"At lea-" Freddy starts.

"GUYS!" I shout at them both with a death glare plastered on my face. "Please just stop. We are stuck in this fucking place and you want to do is argue? Can you shut up!!!"

The room goes silent so I stand up and storm to the womens bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and I just sigh deeply.

I use the toilet and wash my hands after, then I leave. I spot Mark looking at me so I signal him to follow me.

(I amped the sexual scene up a little this time)

I go to the office and hide in a corner, after a minute he comes through the right door and I quickly yank him into a kiss. I already shut the left door so Mark hits the right door button while pushing me against the wall.

He quickly pulls his plain black T-shirt with 'I like turtles' written on the front and throws it the floor and begins to unbutton my plaid shirt, leaving me in my black bra.

"I wanted to pay you back..." He whispers sexually into my ear and sits me down on the spinny chair. He then begins to unbutton my jeans and slides them off, he then soon slides of my panties.

After a minute of playing with my entrance he sticks a few fingers in, causing me to gasp with shock. I slightly moan as he rams them in repeatedly. Suddenly he ducks his head down and I throw my head back in pleasure.

"What the fuck?" I hear an Irish accent say behind Mark. I look up and Mark spins around to see Jacksepticeye staring at us with his mouth wide open with a brown haired girl covering her eyes. I quickly hide my bits behind Mark as I throw on the plaid T-shirt.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" Mark asks while standing up. I put my underpants and jeans back on quickly.

"We just wanted to play FNAF and don't change the subject on me pal!" He exclaims. "Who's this?" He points at me just as I finish buttoning up my shirt.

"Her name's Hannah..." He says as he slides his top back on. I wave slightly at Jack and the girl who has now taken her hands from her eyes.

"I'm really sorry you caught us at such an awkward time. Nice to meet you Jack!" I hold my arms out for a hug which he quickly accepts.

"Hello, I'm Hannah, you are?" I ask to the girl. She has long brown slightly wavy hair that reaches the bottom of her ribcage with brown eyes that can pierce the soul. She is wearing quarter length jeans and a Minecraft shirt with green converse on her feet. She hugs me then pulls away.

"Just call me Ness!" She grins but as soon as she takes in her surroundings it soon gets wiped off her face.

"We played the first night and did a lot of research before the game, now I believe we are... In the game..." Jack says a little astonished as he scans the room. "The first night was pretty easy." Ness nods in agreement

"Well we had to do it in real life." Mark huffs and looks my way, I have a sad look on my face because I'm still pretty embarrassed about Jack and Ness catching us in the act. I quickly cover it up with an awkward smile.