01- Positive

My eyes filled with water when I saw the tests results. Positive. How could I be so stupid? How could I let this happen?

I jumped when I heard a knock on the door, "Everything okay in there?" My best friend Beau, asked.

I opened the door and when he saw my face, he hugged me tightly, that is exactly what I needed, a hug. "It's okay, you'll get through this, I'll be by your side and I'll help you, okay?" he whispered kissing my head. I nodded and smiled.

Beau has been my best friend for so many years and he was the best friend you could ever ask for, he is always so supportive. "Thank you so much, Beau. It means a lot to me" I barely whispered but he heard me.

"Who's the father?" he asked and I felt my body tense, "I don't want to talk about it, at least not yet" I said feeling horrible. I couldn't tell him that the father of my baby was his younger brother, he would hate me. I was going through so much at the moment, especially now, but I knew it'd be okay because I had him, I couldn't lose my best friend.

Jai has been my crush since the moment I saw him, we've only talked like twice but he is so amazing. He's the definition of perfection, at least to me. We used to be inseparable when we were little but we slowly drifted apart throughout the years.

"It's okay, you can tell me another day, are you gonna tell him?" Beau pulled me out of my thoughts.

I sighed, "I really don't want to but I have to tell him sooner or later. Even if he doesn't wants anything to do with the baby... or me, he needs to know" I said pulling away from our hug. I honestly didn't know what Jai's reaction would be.

"Kristal, you are not alone, if you need someone to help you raising that baby, you have me" Beau smiled and I returned it. "Thank you so, so, so much Beau, you don't have to, it's not your responsibility" I said looking down.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie in the living room?" He asked and I nodded. I needed to get my mind off things for a while.

We went downstairs and Beau laid down on the couch and opened his legs leaving me a little space. I laid down in between his legs and my back and head were lying against his stomach and chest.

Beau grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. Monsters University came on. I squealed, it was one of my favorite movies. I guess I'm still a kid at heart.

Half an hour later, the front door opened and what I saw broke my heart. Jai walked in hands with a short, and beautiful girl. Ariana. She was in our school, and she was quite popular. If he can sleep with girls as pretty as her, why did he sleep with me? Because I was the easiest target?

He stared at me with a look in his eyes that made my breath hitch in my throat. I don't know how to explain it. He seemed surprised and upset...? Wow, I guess he really dislikes me. 

"Oh, hi guys" Ariana smiled and I smiled back at her, but on the inside I was killing her, I was so jealous of her for being so pretty, for getting Jai's attention, and for holding his hand.

"Hey" I said and looked at Jai, whose eyes never left me, which made me feel really uncomfortable.

Then, they walked upstairs and I heard a door closing.

I kept  watching the movie and then weird noises started coming from upstairs. "OH JAI! YES!" Ariana screamed and I felt my eyes watering. I'm so stupid for crying, of course he fucks other beautiful girls.

"The fuck?" Beau muttered and I looked up at him and he was looking at me with wide eyes, a shocked and confused look on his face. "What?" I asked him and he shook his head.