10- False alarm

After I was done taking a shower, I turned the water off, stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I dried off my body and changed into my underwear and my pajamas.

I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and got out of the bathroom.

I was walking out of the bathroom with my head down when I bumped into someone, by their cologne I already knew who it was.

I looked up to find Jai's beautiful eyes staring at me, I was taken aback when I noticed how close we were, there was almost no space between us.

"Um...hi" I said quite confused.

I gasped when he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our faces were now only centimeters away from each other.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly, our lips touched when I talked, our breathing became one.

He pecked my lips before speaking, "I don't know...what are we doing?, we never talk, but we touch and make love like we're together, like we're the closest people in the world. I can't go on, not talking to you and only when I have luck, I can be close to you, kiss you, touch you. We're friends, but we're not best friends. It's weird cause we're always together, in the same place but we never talk" he huskily whispered, shocking me.

What did that meant? Did he wanted something with me? Something...serious? I don't think so, I shouldn't get my hopes up, he's just confused. Why were we fucking when we don't even talk? That was his question.

"It's by choice, cause it's not like we can't talk or like we aren't allowed to" I replied back. I wasn't blaming him, but neither of us tried hard enough.

"Your right...but I'm changing that and I hope you are too" he said and I nodded. He slowly leaned in and placed his soft, warm lips on mine. Ahh, I loved how this felt, I could stay like this forever, in his arms, his lips on mine.

"I can't explain the way you make me feel, when you touch me my skin burns, it tingles. It's a good feeling, though. I love it actually, your lips are so mmmm, I don't even have words for it. The way you smell, taste, and feel is so delicious...so exquisite. It drives me crazy, you don't know the effect you have on me" he whispered closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine.

I smiled, I was happy he could feel it too.

I placed my hand on his cheek and my thumb strokes his soft skin, a small smile appeared on his flawless face.

"I know exactly how you feel" I whispered back and he opened his eyes, we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

He opened his mouth, he wanted to say something. But he didn't. He closed his mouth and sighed, lightly shaking his head. He pulled away from me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, princess" was all he said before disappearing into his room, closing his door shortly after.

It made me sad but I couldn't do anything about it.

I sighed and went into Beau's room, only to find him asleep. He was loudly snoring, laying on his back.

Weirdly, his snoring didn't bothered me. I could easily sleep, don't ask me how.

I turned off the light and made my way to his bed. I laid down next to him and I felt him moving. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I really like sleeping with Beau, but sleeping with Jai was so amazing. The way his arms feel around me and how his scent is the only thing I can smell.