30-Please, come back

What time is it where you live?

In Florida, it's 4:24 pm :)
•••

In Florida, it's 4:24 pm :) •••

-Jai-

I let my head fall in my hands as I took shaky breaths.

"Jai... I'm sorry" I heard Alexa say and I slowly looked up at her.

Her face was pale, dark bags under her blue eyes, which were bloodshot, as if she had been crying a lot.

Same, Alexa, same.

I sighed, "Don't apologize. Why did you lie to me?" I suddenly asked, and she looked away from me.

"I-I don't know. It was my first party, and I saw you there and I decided that was my chance. Everybody talked about you, every girl talked about how good you were in bed and I wanted to see for myself" she said, grimacing at the realization of how stupid that sounded.

"Was I your first?" I asked, hoping the answer would be no.

She nodded and I groaned, throwing my head back, "Fuck" I muttered, so angry with myself.

What the fuck?

Just a day ago, I was with Kristal, we were happily talking about our babies, about our future, about us, and suddenly there's no more us.

I'm sitting in front of a freshman, who's virginity I took when I was drunk at a party, she's supposedly carrying my baby, and my life's now seriously fucked.

"Your first time is supposed to be with someone special, it's supposed to be special. Not at a party with a drunk senior" I said, remembering my first time.

It was definitely special, it really was.

She bitterly laughed, "Do you really believe that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, "Most guys are assholes, and fuckboys, but not all of them. There's someone for you out there, don't be giving yourself out to the first guy that pays attention to you" I sighed and she stayed quiet.

"I'll help you with whatever you need, but Alexa, you and I both know, that baby's not mine" I said and she just looked down.

"I have an appointment tomorrow" she said and I nodded, "I want you to come with me" she added and I started feeling uneasy.

I don't wanna go, I wanna go to Kristal's appointments, I just wanna be with her.

I nodded, not really wanting to, but if that baby's really mine, I can't abandon Alex or it.

Hours later, I got home. I had been drinking, trying to make the pain go away, trying to stop the pain and emptiness that I had left, but nothing happened, and I was pretty drunk.