40-Epilogue

-Kristal-
I blinked my eyes a couple of times, getting used to the light coming through the window, hitting my directly in the face.

Oddly, I felt good.

Suddenly, flashbacks of yesterday came to me and I closed my eyes, trying to keep cool.

I tried getting up, but two muscular arms wrapped around me wouldn't let me.

I closed my eyes before opening them again and realizing where I was.

I was laying in Jai's arms, my head on his steadily rising and falling chest, we were laying on the floor of his destroyed art room.

The little light that was coming in was coming from the slightly opened blinds on the window.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Jai's steady heartbeat becoming faster.

He was awake.

I didn't what to do, I didn't know why yesterday happened.

What does this mean? What's gonna happen now?

I unwrapped his arms from around my body and stood up, wincing at the discomfort I felt on my lower region.

I started dressing up again, when Jai decided to finally speak.

"Kristal" he rasped out and I couldn't deny how delicious his morning voice sounded.

I turned to look at him once I was fully clothed, he was sitting on the floor, nothing covering his naked body, his eyes glued to me, following every movement I made.

I hummed to let him know I was listening to him.

"What does this mean?" He asked, his eyes never leaving mine.

I broke the contact by looking down, it hurts to look at him.

Yesterday, it was easier being so close to him because I was angry and confused, we had angry sex all night long, it was really rough, and that was easier than take my everything slow and gentle. Yesterday was only pleasure, nothing more.

"Nothing, it means nothing. Yesterday was a mistake, I shouldn't have come" I said, looking at him, hurting him and myself with my own words.

"You regret it?" He asked quietly after a couple of minutes of silence.

Of course I didn't regret it, I could never regret anything that happened with him.

But, I couldn't let him know that, not if I want to let it go.

I nodded, not being able to articulate any words due to the pain I was feeling.

"How can you let me go, but you can't let go of one mistake I made? I love you, I've loved since the day I met you, and we've been through so much, but you can't let go of one mistake I made?! Everybody makes mistakes, and trust me I really regret it. I never wanted it to happen in the first place, I don't know why I did it" he said, raising his voice, but slowly going quieter.