36- Happiest Father

-Jai-

I don't think I was ever going to be prepared for this moment, and it was because I didn't even know it was going to happen.

I knew I was having a family with the person I love the most, but it was nothing like I expected.

When I saw my babies being born, and holding them, I realized how much they really mean to me.

I was holding my life in my arms, realizing how serious it really was.

It is no longer about me, but about them, they're my world, and I'll do anything to keep them safe and a smile on their beautiful faces.

Holding my baby in my arms, makes it difficult for me to breathe properly, knowing how delicate and precious she is, how little she is in the huge, cruel world, but that's why they have me and their mom, to protect them, nothing will ever happen to them as long as we live.

"Jai" Kristal softly whispered and I looked at her, even after giving birth to two babies, she still looked breathtaking.

"They're so beautiful" she smiled and I nodded.

"We made them, they're so amazing" I said, and looked at my beautiful baby girl

"We didn't discuss any names" Kristal said and I shifted my gaze, meeting her sad one.

"Baby, don't feel bad, it's okay, we can now decide" I said and she nodded.

"How about Aiden Dominic for the baby boy" she suggested and my heart filled with warmth, at the fact that she wanted him to have my middle name.

"Aiden Dominic Brooks...I love it" I smiled and she returned the smile, but even prettier.

"And what about Layla Michelle for her?" I asked, looking at my baby girl then looking at Kristal, who was smiling.

She nodded, "It's perfect...they're perfect" she softly said.

"You're perfect" I smiled and she blushed, before looking down.

"I love you" I said looking at her and thinking about how much she means to me and how she changed my life, for better.

"I love you too" she replied, making me even happier, if possible.