07- Giving in

Hey guys! Just wanted to thank the readers that have been voting and reading my story. It means the world to me. If you like my story, please comment and vote. You can comment about anything, suggestions, opinions, ideas, feedback, I'll read it.

Okay, now I'll shut up and let you read...enjoy!

We made a stop in the gas station.

"Beau, how the fuck is it possible going camping somewhere eight hours away from our houses" Daniel finally spoke after being quiet the whole morning.

"I wanted to go somewhere beautiful, not many people have been there" Beau shrugged, wrapping his arms around me and burying his head in my neck.

"Kristal, I feel so bad. Are you okay? How do you feel? I'm sorry for almost falling asleep while driving" Beau whispered, guilt reflected in his voice.

"Beau, we're okay. Just be careful next time. Thank god nothing happened" I whispered back so Daniel couldn't hear us.

We were standing besides the car, waiting for the twins and James, who were in the bathroom.

"You two better explain what's happening. You're pregnant?" Daniel quietly said and I felt my heart stop beating.

I felt all the color draining away from my face and I started sweating cold.

I looked at Beau and he was looking down, avoiding my gaze.

I looked at Skip with fearful eyes and sighed. "Yes, I am pregnant" I said and Daniel's eyes widen in surprise and shock.

"Is Beau the father?" He asked looking at Beau, who snapped his head up as soon as he heard the question. I shook my head, "I can't tell you who the father is, but Daniel, please don't tell anyone, I'm begging you" I begged, tears almost filling in my eyes.

Skip stepped closer to me and hugged me. "I won't tell anyone, I'm just shocked" he said and kissed my head. Beau handed me two bananas and I gladly accepted them. I was hungry.

"I know you're starving and you have to eat healthy" he said and I nodded.

The boys came back and we got back in the car. I was sitting in Luke's lap this time, once again, Jai was sitting besides us. So he was in the middle and James was next to him as well.

I kept eating my banana, enjoying every bite of it. I felt someone staring at me.

I turned my head and saw Jai staring at me intensely, biting his lip. I slowly licked and took a bite of my banana while staring into his eyes.

He shuffled uncomfortably and placed his hands on top of his manhood.

Was Jai seriously turned on by this? I don't believe it, I have an effect on Jai. "Kristal, stop torturing Jai...the poor guys is suffering" Luke laughed and I blushed.

Jai cleared his throat and looked down and I felt my cheeks burning.

The sexual tension was so thick, it was suffocating me. I needed to get out of the car.

I think God heard me because only a couple of minutes later, Beau stopped the car. We were only surrounded by tall trees. It was really beautiful.

We all got out of the car, the cold breeze was blowing against my face. I felt goosebumps rising in my whole body. Looks like I'll be cuddling Beau tonight. I always do anyways.

"So, let's get started" James sighed and we took every bag out of the car's trunk.

We finished putting up every tent and we just sat down on the floor after working so hard.