29-Lost

-Jai-

I parked the car in front of the unfamiliar house, killing the engine.

I bit my lip, my hands tightly gripping the steering wheel tightly, my knuckles turning white.

I blinked the tears that were threatening to escape.

I turned to look at Kristal, who was staring off into space in some sort of trance. Not a single expression shown.

 Not a single expression shown

"Baby..." I quietly said, almost whimpering.

I know I had fucked up, and I know I don't stand a single chance with her. I've fucked up many times.

I just lost my world, my everything, my girl and my babies.

"Don't you dare calling me that" she instantly replied, her tone icy.

I felt the pain intensifying at her tone, she's never treated me this cold, and I couldn't stand it.

"I love you" I quietly said, hoping, praying that she'd say it back.

She snapped her head in my direction, "Stop! Just stop" she said, raising her voice at the beginning, but it turned quiet, weaker at the end.

A single tear streamed down my cheek, a single thought on my mind; she doesn't love me anymore.

"I need you to believe me. I was always protected, that kid is not mine. She probably slept with someone else and got pregnant, but the father didn't wanted to do anything with it, so she's coming to me" I said, trying to think of an explanation to this horrible mess.

I know that baby's not mine.

"You weren't protected when you were with me" she mumbled and I sighed.

"That's completely different. It was my first time, it was with you, I was tipsy, and the whole point was to get you pregnant" I said looking at her.

"I don't even care anymore...do whatever the fuck you want" she said, about to open the door.

Her words were painfully pulling the strings of my heart.

I quickly grabbed her wrist-gently- , but she yanked her hand away from my hold, breaking my heart even more.

"Please forgive me" I begged her, but she just stayed quiet.

"Are we done?" I asked the dreaded question, she furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged.

"I don't even know" she whispered.