17-Feelings

Days later:

I groaned as I felt someone jumping on the bed.

I opened my eyes to be met with Jai's neck and chest.

I smiled as his scent and warmth enveloped me. His arms were tightly wrapped around my body and he held me close.

"Wake up! Wake up! Pregnant lady! Stupid cunt! Both of you uglies! Wake up, up, up!" Luke kept loudly and terribly singing.

I turned around so now my back was against Jai's chest, we were spooning.

Luke was in his underwear, sunglasses, even though we were inside the house. And I noticed he was wearing another one of my bras. This one was white, and lacy.

What the actual fuck?! I thought I lost that one years ago. It has been here the whole time?

"Where--my bra" I said confused.

He smirked and held his 'boobs'.

"This one is Jai's favorite" he laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.

I looked at him confused. Jai's favorite?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone moaning and moving behind me.

I turned around to face him and smiled when I saw his sleepy face.

"Good morning, love" I whispered and pecked his lips. He placed his hands on stomach. The bump is more noticeable now, it grew the past days.

"Good morning to my babies" He said, his morning voice raspy, and it turned me on.

"Awwww, Jai, you just called me baby. Good morning to you too" Luke said giving Jai a smile.

Jai and I laughed, "I wasn't talking to you, dumb cunt" Jai said and I playfully slapped him for being so rude.

"Good morning, my beautiful baby, Luke" I said so he wouldn't feel bad, even though he could careless.

"See? Kristal loves me...unlike my own brother" Luke said and laid with us in bed, cuddling me.

Luke was spooning with me while I was cuddling with Jai.

It didn't felt awkward or anything. I cuddle with the boys all the time, of course not with Jai, because it's now that we're getting closer.

"Jai...why does Luke has my bra? And he said it was your favorite" I asked Jai and I felt him slightly tensing.

"Can we talk about it later? I'm really tired" he quietly said.

I was expecting a comment from Luke, it's weird that he's not making a sound.

I turned my head to look at him and he was asleep. I quietly chuckled, he was clearly tired.

I carefully got out of bed, not wanting to wake Luke up.

"Where are going?" Jai quietly asked. I kissed him and pecked his forehead, "Bathroom. I'll be right back" I smiled and he nodded before closing his eyes.

I went into the bathroom and used the toilet, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before walking out of the bathroom.

My heart melted when I saw the twins cuddling.

I went downstairs instead of getting in bed with the twins.

I saw Beau looking for something in the fridge and I decided to surprise him.

I hugged him from behind and he jumped.

"Fuck! You scared me" he said and turned around to return the hug. I buried my fave in the crook of his neck.