33- Some alone time

-Kristal-

It had been almost two months since I last saw Jai and I couldn't take it anymore.

We talk and Skype, but it's not the same. I miss his warmth, his scent, his arms wrapped around me, his lips, his smile, his eyes, everything.

And I was about to surprise him.

I talked to my grandma and I explained to her how hard it was for me to be away from Jai, how much I love him, and eventually she agreed to let me go back.

That's why I'm on an airplane on my way to my true love, where my future actually is.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, excited to see my baby, my Jai.

Hours later I was woken up. We were here.

I smiled and stretched my arms, waiting for everybody to make their way out of the airplane.

When I was the last person on the airplane, I grabbed my small bag of clothes and walked out of the airplane, down the hallway, hearing the people around me happily chatting.

I looked around and squealed when my eyes landed on Beau and Luke.

I ran towards them, yelling their names. They turned around and widely smiled when they saw me.

I hugged both of them at the same time when I was in front of them.

"I missed you so much" Beau said and I hummed, enjoying the love they were giving me.

My eyes watered...with happy tears.

"I missed you guys even more" I whispered, tightening my embrace around them, before slowly pulling away from the much needed hug.

I don't know what it is, but these boys, the Brooks, give the best hugs ever.

I kissed Beau's cheek, then Luke's, before wiping away the happy tears.

We made our way to the car and I saw two girls inside the car waiting for us.

Chelsey and Amelie.

"I guess things are going pretty good between you and Amelie" I chuckled, trying not to roll my eyes, remembering how she was looking at Jai like he was a piece of meat.

"They are...I think I'm ready to have something serious with her, I really care about her" he said, a pinkish color tinted his cheeks as he smiled.

I raised my eyebrows and smiled, he really cares about her, he really does. I just hope she's worth it.

"That's good" I smiled and walked towards the car, I got in, sitting besides Chelsey, who smiled when she saw me and I looked at Amelie, who was already looking at me, she didn't smile or anything.

The boys got in and Beau started the engine, driving away immediately.

Chelsey placed her hand on my stomach and she squealed when she felt the babies kicking.

I smiled and thought of Jai, I miss him so much.

It was hell without him, I wasn't used to being without him, I missed everything about him, every aspect of us, I just couldn't be without him, and that was a scary thought.

In a blink of an eye we were parked in front of the Brooks' house.

"Are you guys getting out or...?" I trailed off when I saw them looking at me, but not even moving.

Luke and Beau smirked and I raised an eyebrow, "Well, mom's not in the house, but Jai is, and we know how much you guys must've missed each other. Do you want us to stay or should we leave?" Luke asked, slightly sarcastic at the end, before he rolled his eyes at me.